CHAPTER 33

JUNGKOOK'S POV

After leaving that bitch there I came back to my room and slept without having dinner I was not in mood to even use phone but my heart was saying someone is wrong whatever I did today I will regret in future but i shrugged my thoughts off and slept.

Next Morning

I woke up at 6 am as I have an important meeting to attend today so I quickly got out of the bed and went towards the washroom to get the bath.
After getting fresh i came out of the washroom and get ready, wearing watch I look at the mirror why it's looking like that I am forgetting something I thought but shrugged it off as I was getting late.

I ran downstairs and said "Yn I am not gonna have breakfast I am running late" I shouted thinking that she must be in washroom and straight went towards my office.
Today my driver was on off and I was already running late i checked the time it's already 8:30 and start driving the car fast.
I got out of the car and straight went towards my office, i sat down and start scrolling my phone and notification pops on my phone that today meeting is cancelled "FUCKKK" i groaned and slams my palm on table.

"Let's go home then" i said to myself and started packing my things again but I heard a knock on my door "come in" I ordered and the door opened revealing my secretary "Sir someone is here to meet you" he said I nodded signalling him to send the person In my cabin

I was done packing things when I saw door opening revealing Eunwoo , my eyes immediately red as I see them person I hate the most.
"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE GET OUT BEFORE I LOOSE MY PATIENCE" I almost yelled at him but he seems un bothered and start taking his steps towards me "I said get out-" I tried to yell but heard a sound of door locking "WHAT THE FUCK how dare you come in my office and who the fuck locked the door, open it damn shit or else I will eat you guys up alive" I shouted but no one came.

"No one will come Kook ops sorry JEON JUNGKOOK because you lost the right to be called Kook after whatever you did with Yn" he said sitting on the sofa in my cabin "Ohh so now that bitch-" I was about to say but he stood up and give me a tight slap "Don't you dare to curse her, you don't know anything" Eunwoo growned and slapped me once more he "Like this you used to abuse Yn right?" He said and raised his hand high to slap me but this time I stop him by holding his wrist and twisting it over back , he yelled in pain "How dare you slap me that bitch send you here to please me right , you don't know your lover is a murderer " I shouted and pushed him on ground but he stood up again "YOU JUST SHUT UP SHE'S LIKE MY SISTER DONT YOU DARE TO RAISE YOUR FINGERS ON HER CHARACTER OR ELSE YOU GOING TO REGRET" he yelled showing his finger "Oh yes, sister right a brother kiss her sister?" I asked him "That was fake why can't you understand Jungkook" he said "That was not fake, Yuna herself shown me the video" i yelled turning back to take my phone from table but he pulled me from my shoulder and made me look at him.

"YOU FUCKING TRUST HER THE MOST RIGHT NOW LET ME SHOW YOU THE PROOF THAT YN IS INNOCENT " he yelled but I just pushed him to the wall "YN IS NOT INNOCENT SHE KILLED MY SISTER AND CHEATED ME WITH YOU" i yelled at him again as my eyes were started glistening as they were covered with tears which were about to fall at the thought of that my love was cheating me with the person standing in front of me.

I wiped them off and was about to leave when I heard the voice of Yuna i quickly turned back and saw Eunwoo holding phone and a video of Yuna talking to someone was playing.

In the video there was a clip of Yuna telling somebody on call that how much she loves Jungkook but jungkook loves yn so she hates her so she was telling him the planning how to make yn away from his life but Jennie listen it from back so she confronts her but instead of saying sorry Yuna attempt to kill Jennie on that time Yn came and started stopping Yuna from pushing Jennie from the terrace she just got aside then you were holding Jennie to save her but your hands were slippery yn tried her best to hold her but her hands was not supporting her and it got loose and Jennie fall down from terrace.

Author's POV

As soon as he saw the video he fell on his knees seeing this video he was numb to say anything "this means yn ah yn wa..s in..nocent" his voice broke, his eyes were already filled with tears "how w.hhy. Yu..na" he said and wiped his tears but were replaced by new fresh tears "Your Yuna is a player in this whole drama Jeon Fucking Jungkoook"  Eunwoo yelled as he was so angry on jungkook of whatever he did with yn.

"But...st..ll yn cheated on -" jungkook tried to Console himself by saying this that whatever he did with yn was not wrong but was cut off by a tight slap by Eunwoo "YOU MOTHERFU*KER, WHY THR FUCK YOU TRUST THAT BITCH MORE THAN YOUR LOVE HN? YOU EVEN SAW THIS VIDEO STILL YOU ARE QUESTIONING YN'S CHARCTER, WE ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A GOOD BROTHER AND SISTER. WHY THE FUCK TOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND" Eunwooo yelled at Jungkook making him flinch for the first time his heart was paining, mind was messed up with that video "You know what jungkook , you don't deserve yn , she deserve to be love but you just abused that innocent soul for fucking 6 months " Eunwooe said  and more tears ran down from his eyes , till now Eunwoo's eyes were also filled with tears.

"Yesterday I came to your house to show you this proof and yn was hugging me because she was happy that she will be free from this torture but what you did" Eunwoo said "h..yun..g I am so..rry" jungkook said and tried to touch eunwoo's feed but he step back "don't say sorry to me it will not be worth it, sau sorry to her who-"  Eunwoo stopped in between as he remembered something and continued "Wait, I hope lady night you didn't abused her" and the reality hit Jungkook all the flashback start flashing in front of his eyes whatever he did with yn "hy...ung...I ...." jungkook started coughing even more due to tears.

Hello buddies sorry for keeping you wait and truth is revealed what you guys think how yn will react when jungkook will apologize from her and what will happen with Yuna, Is Yn gonna leave him ?!
I want your opinion in comment section.

Please motivate your author I'm comment section so she can update next part by tomorrow or day after tomorrow.

Next Part Target
40+ votes and 40+ comments (will going to count double tripple comments from one reader)
So comment as much as you can. 💕