CHAPTER 4

JK's POV continues.....

Yes she was cheating on me with Eunwoo whom she called her best friend I didn't come to know about this if Yuna didn't have told me.
(You guys will be curious who Yuna is?, she is Jungkook's friend)
But it's okay Yoongi hyung (her brother) and my other hyung's are with me in this they advise me to handle her to the police but I choose to marry her so that I can get my revenge by myself she killed my sister..

Today is our wedding she was coming through a big door to be honest she was looking so beautiful wait jungkook what are you thinking She's a murderer.

Don't fall for her again.

The priest started the ceremony
"you may kiss the bride "
That's it I pull her I don't know.what took over me but I want to rip those lips of her as they were looking so juicy she was looking so fucking damn hot Mann
I pull her cup her cheeks my one hand cover the guest side face so no one can see how harshly I was kissing her as i don't want them to know these things
I kissed her harshly and bit her lips I could feel her tapping on my shoulder she's lacking oxygen but I was not in the mood to leave her delicate lips but after 2 min I broke the kiss and left saying "welcome to hell wifey "
End of JK's POV

Author's Pov

They reached the mansion jungkook step out from the car leaving yn alone he didn't even look back for once that she is coming or not he entered the mansion .
Yn was struggling with her gown she came out  and followed jungkook to the mansion this is not how she imagined her dream welcome.

She reached the door and found jungkook sitting on the sofa with one leg over his other leg and hands fold .

"Welcome wifey come sit beside me"
He said with a smirk on his face.

Yn's face lit up hoping these all things were prank maybe he had made some surprises for her she took big steps with big smile sat beside him put her hands on his thigh while looking in his eyes,his eyes turned red how the fuck she put her hand on his lap.
He pushed her from the couch.

TO BE CONTINUE
Enjoy plz do vote and comment
What do you think will yn  react after this ?