CHAPTER 8

JK'S POV

After all the drama i don't know but I was feeling a little bit weird, her eyes were saying that she hadn't done that but shrugged my feelings off and came back to my room, my room is quite big from other bedrooms so it's too comfortable here.

I was working on my laptop when I suddenly felt a knock on the door I was curious who it might be because there is no one at home except yn and I told her not to come in my bedroom so I don't think so she will be here because she doesn't want to face consequences I think .

I was about to ask who it was? when suddenly the door opens after two knocks revealing MY SISTER'S KILLER
My eyes turn red how dare she come here I was about to say something when she
"Ahmm koo.. sorry I mean mas..ter can you help me get the suitcase my gown Is  too heavy I can't get it and you made a rule that I can't use lift "
She  said while shuttering a little. A smirk formed  at my face after hearing this

Oh so she thought of me as her servant I will pick her suitcase up just because she is wearing a gown nice. I started taking steps near her i can see her taking her steps while shivering till she hit her back with wall.

I reached there and put my both the hands in wall "YOU KILLER OF MY SISTER Wants me too pick her up suitcase from downstairs?" I asked her she didn't replied I roam my hands on her face "ANSWER IT BABYGIRL" I shouted.

"Koo I did.. nt.. ki..ll your..si..st.er" she said while shivering. That's it she test my patience I bang her head on wall a loud scream left her mouth

" what did I tell you hn? Not to come in my room and call me MASTER you broke the rule bitch now face the consequences" I shouted pushed her on ground she was holding her head because I bang her head so hard.

She was crying but it didn't even affect me for a second I went towards my almirah open it and took out leather belt.
After seeing the Belt she got scared and started moving backwards

" Please ah mas..ter not th..is ple..ase i ..will n..ot do aga...in" she cried hoping that I will listen to her cries but her bad my sister's revenge is more important to me than her.

I just slam my belt on her stomach (buckle side) loud scream echoed in my room (ahhhhhhhhhhhh)

I again slam my belt on her "ahh jun...gko.ok please st.oop ahhh"
She cried "how dare you to call my name again hn? Now see what I will do with you now count until I stop and if you stop counting I will double your punishment" i shouted

YN- so..rryy please she cried in pain

WHIP "COUNT BITCH" i shouted
"AHHH 1" yn cried
WHIP "2" WHIP "3" WHIP "4" WHIP "5"
I  continued till 20 and she was crying continuously I can see that she got cuts because of the belt,

I noticed that  she was about to faint when I stopped "NOW GET OUT AND I WANT YOU TO GET READY BY 6 "

She just nodded and left I can see she can't even walk her legs are bleeding but i don't care if she is hurt or not. She killed my sister why would I care for her.

WHAT DO YOU THINK HE IS DOING RIGHT OR WRONG ? DO COMMENT AND VOTE
PLEASE FOLLOW. ME ON GOOD NOVEL
KEEP READING 🫶