CHAPTER 25

AUTHOR'S POV CONTINUES

"First we need to close all our bank accounts so the one who has that file won't be able to hack our account" Suga said after Yoongi "Yes, Suga is right Jimin you know what to do right ?!" Namjoon
said jimin nodded in return and as soon as jimin locked all the banks namjoon came with CCTV camera footage of that men outside their mansion was giving someone that file and he immediately asked "tae hyung ask guard's to catch him as soon as possible" "yes kook".

All went on their work and like a seconds time passed and it's evening everyone was fuming in anger while sitting in their 9 seater expensive car imagining how yn will look after their torture "she definitely need punishment how can she be so careless "Yoongi said making everyone nod. Soon they reached home and got out of the car and rushed towards the door Jungkook rang the bell.

Yn was in the kitchen making dinner for jungkook when she heard the door bell she turned off the gas stove and went towards the door as soon as she opened yoongi barged in and held her neck harshly almost choking her yn was shocked to see everyone eyes were red now she know what's coming up next "ah s....i.r i ca...ntbr.ea..th" she said struggling for breath as his hold on her neck was tight but he was out of control today his anger was on peak he himself don't know what he's doing he just want to torture yn because he lost the deal. His hold on his neck tightens even more her face started becoming blue
"O..ppp.aaa k..lln..g me p.l.....e..a..se s..t..0p" she said, she was in the verge of dying but as soon as he listens these words he quickly leave her neck.

Yn started breathing heavily taking air as much as her life depends on it.

Yoongi realised what he was about to do right now "you know what just for pathetic bitch" he said gritting his teeth and left the hall towards his room don't want to spoil his mood further but reality was different he indeed was hurt for hurting his little sister.

Rest came inside jungkook gripped her hair harshly and start dragging her towards basement rest follows them.

Throwing her on the floor he started unbuckling his belt rest of the members get their instruments tae with rod, jungkook with his leather belt, Suga with hunter, jimin with cane, namjoon with bat.

"You know yn you should die" jungkook growled as he hit her on her breast other's follow him too yn let out a loud scream bearing the pain she didn't deserve.
"Because of you we lost everything Jennie Deals EVERYTHING you are just trouble to us DIE" this time her tae oppa shouted and give right hot on her head she screamed in pain she have no energy to plead them to stop because she know even if she tried they will just punish get more hard still she tried once while controlling her tears as it was paining so much they were continuously beating her.

"Ahh op..paa sir..... ahhh i..ts pa..inin..g I am sor...ry pleseeeeee " they didn't listen to her kept on beating her mercimessly after half an hour Yn went unconsious they didn't even look at her bloody body left the basement straight face.
That innocent soul was praying for her life there.

As soon as they got out they called Yoongi and had dinner "where's yn " he asked making everyone squint their eyes "she's in basement we had fun with her hyung you should have also been there why you left?" Taehyung asked . "My head was paining" he lied.

As soon as they complete their dinner Jungkook got a call from Yuna he answered it Yuna was crying from another side "kookieee" she said while crying "what happen yuniee why are you crying" he asked her in tensed tone.

"Kookie your wife that bitch I mean yn said you are liar because of you my husband is behaving like this she even abuse me" she said while flowing fake tears.

"WHAT, Yuna please don't cry your kookie will show her place how dare she abusse you please don't cry let me handle that slut" he said, his anger was on peak, currently he just want to destroy her anyhow how dare she hurt her best friend  was the only thought roaming in her mind.
"Okay kookie" she said and hung the call as soon as she cut the call he run towards the basement with a tub of water, he entered inside and found yn's bloody unconsious body.
For a second his heart melted seeing this side of her love of the life but soon he came back to his senses and throw the whole bucket of water on her body she gasped her eyes almost pop out of the sudden water.

"Aahhh" as soon as she came back to her senses she felt strong pain in her body because of previous beatings.
" You bitch how dare you abuse My Yuna" he shouted grabbing her hair start pulling her outside the basement" i...di.. dnt ma..stee..r" she said but he didn't listen because he was so occupied with the anger and continued dragging her towards his room all his hyung's were asking what happen but he didn't replied them so they thought she must have done anything so they ignore it and start doing his work.

As soon as he enters his room he pushed her on the bed "you love to do mistake right now let me show you what your husband is capable of doing" he said while unbuckling his belt

Hey sorry guys for short update I will try to post another chapter today only but it will be short update is it okay.
Keep reading what's your thought about this chapter
Love ya! Keep reading!