CHAPTER 31

YN'S POV
{2 months later}

In these two months many things have changed but what didn't change is Jungkook's and all the oppa's behaviour, Jin oppa was still outside the country. I overheard Yoongi oppa's conversation with Jin oppa that he's coming after 2 days I am so happy on one side but scared too as what if he will also start abusing me like them? Will be trust me? Whatever he will or not what's the point now I already had enough of them there will be no problem as I am..... You came out of your thoughts when you heard Jungkook's yelling.
He's same as usuall even got worse after that checkup.

I quickly wiped my tears off and ran towards his room and knocked on "Come fast" he yelled from inside.
I entered inside to find only angry jungkook trying to find something.
I scaredly asked him "What happ...end mas..ter" "MY TIE BITCH WHERE'S MY FUCKING TIE" he yelled making me flinch i quickly went towards the cupboard and took out his tie and gave it to him, he wore it and look at me with a disgust look "Move you ugly bitch and remember today Yuna and hyung's will be coming so don't you dare to spoil their mood specially Yoongi hyung you know right" he said smirking making me more scared. Yes, oppa became more dangerous from past 1 month I don't know what I did that day which made him more cold and abusive towards me.

___________________________________________

Flashback {1 month ago} AUTHOR'S POV

It was raining heavily outside

Bts was staying at jungkook house and as a punishment for making dinner delay due to her health was punished to clean whole house, so she cleaned whole house now it was turn to clean Yoongi oppa's room i knocked but didn't got response so once again I knocked but still no response so I just entered to found empty room.

I looked at the room to found a picture of Jennie unnie was placed on the night stand i smiled seeing the picture I missed her so much Of she's here this won't be happening with me, my gaze went towards another photo frame in which all the bts members with Yuna in between was there, same one which I saw in Jungkook's room, i sadly chukled "I hope Eunwoo oppa will find good evidence this time so they can understand how evil she is." I thought in my mind.

I started cleaning his room I was wiping the photo frame of Jennie unnie as there was dust on the frame but a sound of loud thunder scared me and accidentally the frame left from my hands and at the same time oppa entered inside the room.
As soon as he saw the view, his eyes turned red his palms were turned into fist.

Taking huge steps towards me raise his hands and give me a tight slap, my face turned the next side, , tear slipped from my eyes "s..ir i am ..so..rry" I said begging him to show some mercy "Sorry?hn sorry first you killed my Jennie and then you broke her photo frame, you think your sorry can fix everything? I thought I was getting hard on you so i decided to be lean on you but you just want me to be hard. Fuckkkk I hate you so much yn " he yelled at me and gripped my hairs tightly and start dragging me outside the mansion and throw me there "you know what just DIE bitch we don't want you here you are just trouble to me how our parents have deal you these years you are nothing just a trash" he said and shut the door.

I kept banging the door asking for forgiveness, begging him to show some mercy on me but he didn't.
I sat down it was raining heavily you are almost wet this is not good for my health as what doctor suggested.

End of flashback

___________________________________________

I nodded at his words and suddenly a urge to puke came up I ran towards his washroom and closed the door and started coughing blood you cover your mouth to stop yourself but when you remove it then you found too much blood on your hand meanwhile jungkook was shocked as you run towards bathroom he was about to knock but he didn't and straight went towards his office.

I just look at your face in mirror what made you do this? My otherself was saying to leave this house and live your life the time you have but something is stopping me to do this.

I quickly washed my face off and went towards kitchen I was feeling dizzy but i ignored it as it's my daily routine now
I start preparing the dinner as jungkook asked me that hyung's and YUNA the one I hate the most is coming and I have to serve them like a servant not like a sister.
A sad chuckle left my mouth.

While preparing dinner a sudden thought click me of calling Eunwoo oppa as I didn't call him from past 4 days.
"Let me call him and see if he found another proof or not" I said to myself and then dialed his number afte 4 rings he picked up "hello oppa" I greet him and he greet me back "Hey Yn" "You seen happy oppa, Is there any good news oppa?" I asked as I was curious to know what makes him this happy as I didn't saw him smiling after he got to know about my condition.

"YES YN, YES I FUCKING FOUND THE VIDEO IN WHICH YUNA IS TELLING HER WHOLE PLAN ON A CALL AND JENNIE LISTENING TO IT AND THEN HOW SHE PUSHED HER FROM TERRACE"
He more like yelled from other side
A smile formed on my face
"Are you sure oppa is this full video or else unless like last time it got stuck in between" I asked because he's helping you to find out the proofs from so many days last time

___________________________________________

Flashback {10 days ago}

Yn was cleaning the house when her phone rang indication it's a call from Eunwoo she picked up the call "hey yn I found the truth can you please come to .... Cafe i want to show you" he asked you from other side "I will try oppa" you said and cut the call you were happy that finally you will be free from this you somehow managed to go there by telling jungkook that you need to buy some groceries as he was busy with his meetings so he allowed you without even asking with whom and where so you were relaxed and went towards cafe you were so excited, you exit the cab and straight went towards cafe.

To be continued in next chapter from here......

Hello guys your author here this side I hope I have satisfied you in this chapter.
I tried to improve my writing skills

Next update- 16 Jan
Target for this chapter 30+ votes and 10 comments.

Regret era is so soon you can see how I am planning it I know you guys must be curious why I didn't show what doctor said to her just wait it gonna be amazing...
Btw please show your I lost 1 follower today I am so demotivated. Please don't be silent reader.