CHAPTER 29

Author's POV CONTINUES

She was about to faint any moment but he didn't let her by slapping her naked pussy and entered his 2 fingers straight into her cunt making her scream hard and start moving his fingers in and out tears were continuously flowing from yn's eyes.

He added another finger tearing her pussy she felt like someone was ripping her pussy  "ahhhh" loud scream left her mouth soon she was about to come but Jungkook got to know from her eyes so he stopped moving his fingers and pull them out and then he harshly pull your hair making your head almost touch the floor you were streching your back  your hands were on floor (idk how to explain this position)

(More like this)

Her hands were paining in this position she kept asking him to leave her but he didn't listen her and positioned himself in front of her pussy in sanr position and entered inside her in one go forcing his whole weight on her he hold her one breast start quizzing it while thrusting inside her like a beast.

He squized one of her breast and his another hand rome around her stomach from neck to navel as soon as his hands reach her navel he entered his finger there another loud scream left from her mouth "ahhhhhhh" she screamed it's too much for this poor soul to handle yesterday course then that cold water and in this position having sex then he's litterally having sex with her navel is too much for her to handle.

"Scream darling scream as much as you want I love seeing you begging me I love seeing your this state" he stated while fucking her even more harder.

She closed her eyes feeling only pain, but his hard strokes hitting her g-point didn't let her, her body was not supporting her she want to cum even on his dick which she never wants after what he did with her.

She was about to cum  when she mumbled "i am cu...min...hg" and she did he was still inside her he growled "HOW DARE YOU COME LITTLE SLUT I WAS NOT DONE YET SUCH A BITCH"  he said take out dick you fall on the ground and your faith doesn't want you to be in piece even for a second when you fall down, you accidentally hurt your wrist.

"Ahhhhhh m..a..st.. ter" you cried and fainted, meanwhile he was just so in pleasure he didn't listen to your scream he was stroking his dick until he cum with loud growl.

After cumming he just left you there naked and straight went to his room wearing his clothes for bath.

He switch on the button of geyser and start preparing his tub, and as soon as water was hot he entered inside the shower.

Hot water droplets drop on her body making her realise what he just did few minutes ago making her eyes go wide.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I entered inside the shower and when water drops on my body i realised what I did few minutes back , my eyes widen imagining how brutally i fucked her, flashbacks start roaming in his mind even i was not in his sense when I was fucking her brutally, I don't know what gotten into me that time that lead me to do this.

I quickly took my shower, wore my clothes and went towards guest room to see if yn is okay or not? "It doesn't matter how much I hate her or how much i torture her, still she is my love yes I still love her how can I hate my childhood bestfriend who stayed beside me all the time whenever I needed her, I will be the best husband any girl could ever have but what she did with my sister is unbelievable she killed her I love my sister too so that's why I start hating her but that doesn't mean I will go this hard on her" he thought in her mind while combining his hairs.

AUTHOR'S POV

When he entered the guest room he didn't found you so he thought you have gone to your room but suddenly he hear the noise of water droplets he quickly opened the door of the bathroom and found you still laying on the floor in the same position he left you his eyes widen and take your head in his lap "YN- YN " he tapped on your cheeks lightly to wake you up but you didn't.

He checked your temperature and realised you have gotten high fever "FUCKKKK" he curse quickly took you up in bridal style, his eyes got moist by the time  he look at your eyes which were closed and he ran towards room make you wear something comfortable and ran towards the car.

On the way namjoon saw him and asked "What happened kook ? Why she's in your arms and where are you taking her"   "yn got high fever so I am taking her to hospital" he replied but listening to Namjoon words he stopped "what if she's faking?" he looked at you then at namjoon what if Namjoon words are true? He thought but shrugged it looking at your face because he know you will never fake about this.

He left Namjoon there in shocked because after marriage this was the first time he's showing concern about.
Namjoon was quit happy to see his brother care towards you but quickly he realised that you don't deserve care because you are a murderer.

Jungkook gently placed you in the back seat and he got to his seat and start driving.

While driving the car he didn't left a second  to look at her if she's okay or not.
As soon as he reached hospital, he got out of the car and took you in his arms but by the time you woke up he saw your opened eyes "Y...ou ca..n pu..t. me d..own m.aast..er" you said weakly making him realised that he's showing his care for you he quickly put you down.

"You were unconsious and you were having high fever so I thought to bring you here" he patted himself mentally for not shuttering.
You nodded and said "I am f..one l..ets ..go" "no if we have came here then let's get your check-up done" he cut you making you nod at his words.

You were happy that he's atleast concern about your health but then you got flashbacks of how he brutally fucked you in bathroom made your tears slipped from your eyes unwillingly

"Th..an.kk yo..u f..or. the c..are " you said wiping your tears off "oh hello this is not like that I am caring for you that's why I took you here but I was scared that if you died how will I face your parents" he said when you said those words he realised he's being so caring towards you which you don't deserve for killing his sister so he said these harsh words breaking your already broken heart to shatter into mare pieces.

You got hurt by his words tears were replacing by fresh tears but soon he start dragging you inside the hospital.

___________________________________________

Hey guysss.....
What's your thoughts on this chapter? I hope you like it. Can you see they are being little caring towards her? Is this start of their regret phase? I think maybe or maybe not will see in future.

Btw I want to give a special thank you note to my Wattpad friend ANGEL ily girl you are the best I am the happiest one to have a friend like you who supports me so much..

Even my rest readers supports me so much.

So this time I am giving you guys little hard target. Is this hard?
180 views on this chapter, 30+votes, 12 comments atleast

I know you guys will do.
As soon as you guys will complete this Target I will be uploading next part .
Love ya!
Take care.
Keep reading.