CHAPTER 23

YN'S POV
I was sleeping in my room when my phone starts ringing I picked up the call it was Jungkook other side I was about to say hi but he start speaking first
"bi- I mean yn there's a blue file in the drawer of my office, go get it and give it to my secretary, he is coming in few minutes okay "  he said I said "okay I will" and phone cut .

I was surprised that he didn't call me bitch anyways I went towards office my body still hurts but somehow I managed to walk.
I walked towards his office and entered inside it was so well maintained Everything was in their place I took steps towards his table and saw a photo placed on desk or was with with Jennie eoniee at one side jungkook hand was on her waist my expression turned into awwwieee until I saw Yuna on other side hugging MY Jungkook's hand and her head was placed on his shoulder.

This hurts because of this girl my life became miserable I can't meet my parents or even his parents I can't share anything with them, my oppa's started abusing me , my only love starts abusing me even he forced me a tear slipped from my eyes remembering how miserable my life has become.

I quickly wiped my tears off and focused on file and I found it drawer beside table lamp i took it and left his office.

I was waiting for his secretary to come when a man in formals appeared i assumed he must be his secretary so I asked him water but he said no and asked for a file I nooded and handed him the file as soon as I give he quickly turn his steps towards door and quickly left the house like he's a theif i ignored the thought thinking that he might be in hurry i thought of making dinner because it's already 5 in the evening he will be home by 7.

So I took steps towards kitchen when another bell rang i open the main door and found another man in formals "yes?"  I asked being curious because no one used to come in his place "Mrs Jeon I am Mr Jungkook's personal secretary Park jeham l, boss sent me here to grab a account files from. Can you please give it to me?" he completed I was shocked "but 10 minutes ago one man came and asked for the file from me he said he's the secretary of ko- I mean Ju..ngk..ook" i replied "No mam, see here's my card (showing Jungkook's company I'd card )"
I became numb.

"Ohh n..o he was his e..nem..y then" I said my hands were already Shivering on the thought of jungkook Will get to know that I handled his account book to his enemy he will definitely kill me.

"You gave that file to him? (he asked, i nodded) "Mam what have you done boss will kill me those files has all details about his bank" he I said I lowered my head he rushed back towards office.

I immediately went towards where my phone was and called Jungkook tears were already coming out of my eyes but he was not picking up the call I dialed Yoongi oppa after a few rings he picked up the call "op..p- si..r mas...t..er asked me to give account file to his sec.ret...ary
one man-" I was telling but burst into tears in between imagining about what they will do with me if they get to know about " YN JUST TELL ME WHAT HAPPEN DON'T WASTE MY PRECIOUS TIME " he yelled from other side making me flinched

" I th..ought he was his secretary as he asked for a file and stating himself as his secretary so I gave him but when actual secretary Mr Park came then I got to know so..-" i said shuttering but he cut her out by yelling from other side
"ARE YOU FU*KING KIDDING ME BITVH YOU GAVE HIM THAT FILE ?" "sorr-" i cried "JUST SHUT UP YOU ARE JUST A TROUBLESOME IN OUR LIFE DIEEEE" he yelled and cut the call.
Yn started crying that was not entirely my fault she thought..

__________________________________________

MEANWHILE IN OFFICE
( AUTHOR'S POV)

Jungkook was busy with client so he couldn't pickup the call, when Yoongi saw its yn phone call his face turned pale as he don't want to talk to her he picked up "op..p- si..r mas...t..er asked me to give account file to his sec.ret...ary
one man-" she said and burst into tears he felt sad when he called me sir but then Jennie's face came in front of his eyes

" YN JUST TELL ME WHAT HAPPEN DON'T WASTE MY PRECIOUS TIME " he yelled at her intentionally " I th..ought he was his secretary as he asked for a file and stating himself as his secretary so I gave him but when actual secretary Mr Park came then I got to know so..-" she replied shuttering making his  eyes go wide and in no time his anger was on peak.

"ARE YOU FU*KING KIDDING ME BITVH YOU GAVE HIM THAT FILE ?" "sorr-" she cried "JUST SHUT UP YOU ARE JUST A TROUBLESOME IN OUR LIFE DIEEEE" he yelled and cut the call. He was so angry how can she be this careless, he quickly went towards a meeting where he was having some discussion with the client he went inside.

"Jungkook can you please come with me I need to tell you something urgent please excuse us" he said calmly don't want them to think there's something issue going on clients nodded "Taehyung till then please be with them" he eyes signled him then he walk towards his cabin with jungkook on the way jungkook was asking what happen when they entered to room he closed the door.

"What happen hyung" jungkook asked curiously then Yoongi tell him the whole story how yn mistaken another man as his secretary.

When yn was telling him that man identified himself as his secretary his phone speaker was not working so he couldn't able to listen that line so he didn't told jungkook that.

After listening to Yoongi his eyes turned red that he will kill yn now only "WHAT THE FUCKKKK HYUNG SHE FIRST SHE KILLED MY SISTER AND THEN THIS I WILL KILL HER " he shouted in frustration listening to his voice namjoon entered the room "what happen kook why are you shouting?" he asked looking to their faces he examined that something is off for sure.

Yoongi explained the whole story "What yn did this?" He's also surprised
"I think yn did this on purpose he exposed our account files to o our enemy or Eunwoo?" He added listening to this jungkook became more angry he didn't even thought for a second that he is just assuming he went towards his cabin.

Hey buddies his regret era is close.....next part will be full of twist and turns what about this chapter? What's your thought on this? Who do you think that man was?
Many of you want Eunwoo to be a villian in end but do you this he is?
Stay connected I love you all keep reading 💗