CHAPTER 22

PRECAP
They had sex Jungkook shrugged off the feeling of guilt and slept after cleaning yn and himself.

YN's POv
I was in my sleep when someone pushed me on the ground making my butt hurt.
I immediately woke up seeing jungkook looking at me in angrily "Have you seen the time? Hn? It's fucking 10 am I want my breakfast ready in 30 minutes i have to go to office" he shouted and went towards washroom
I  was about to stand when I felt a sharp pain in my abdomen and then I realised it's not my room it's his room then all the memories from last night start coming in my head a tear slipped from my eyes I became blank i couldn't think of anything else this means that was not a dream that happen I reality I lost my virginity to my husband that was not of love that was for his revenge A MARITIAL RAPE. I quickly wiped my tears off and tried to stand up but it was hurting so bad down there with the help of the wall I stood up but I was naked so I thought of wearing his shirt fallen on the ground, his shirt was so loose to me it was completely covering my thighs.

I with the support of walls i went towards my room i move towards washroom I slipped off the shirt and seeing my neck tears again start flowing from my eyes

My neck and chest were covered with hickeys. I turned on the shower and sat down on the ground letting the water fall on me and started flowing my tears screaming this can't be true "YOU ARE GOING TO REGRET THIS JEON JUNGKOOK" I screamed.
After taking shower I went towards kitchen my lower abdomen was still paining but somehow I managed to make  breakfast after making breakfast I was waiting for jungkook to come and that I saw him coming from stairs he ignored me and sat down on dining table I served him his breakfast, he was eating it quietly that when I start feeling dizzy but I controlled it my head hurts so much these days because of so much tensions.
Afte eating breakfast he went to office I was relaxed that he didn't abuse me today I can't bare his torturing anymore.

I quickly completed my work because I need rest because my  body hurts so much.

JK'S POV

When I woke up this morning I saw yn was sleeping beside me I got angry i dont know why because she didn't wake me up and it's 10 am and I became late because of her I pushed her on the ground "Have you seen the time? Hn? It's fucking 10 am I want my breakfast ready in 30 minutes i have to go to office" i shouted and went towards washroom I can hear her crying and that's when I realised what we did last night I don't know what got into me yesterday that I end up doing this, i don't want to hurt her today because I know she will be already in lot  pain for sure I quickly took the bath and went downstairs she served me my breakfast i quickly ate i look at her she was not looking good like she's not well but I don't care, she's the one who bring this upon her self.

(Author pov: how double face he is right?😂👍)

I went to office after eating it

(In the office)

Me and  my hyung's were in a meeting and we needed our banks files which I forgot in home's office i quickly asked my secretary to go and bring it.
I dialed yn's number and she picked up the call "bi- I mean yn there's a blue file in the drawer of my office, go get it and give it to my secretary, he is coming in few minutes okay " I said I was about to call her bitch in front of all members thank god Yoongi hyung glared at me she said that she will give

Hellooo everyone I am really sorry for short update as i am not well from yesterday still had to post so posted.
Once I will be fine I will upload lengthy chapters
Keep supporting