CHAPTER 34

Author's POV
Jungkook started coughing even more "Hyu...ng sor..ry" He cried even more , begging for forgiveness of his deeds but Eunwoo was not in the mood to forgive he left him there in his cabin.

After coming out of his office he decided to look for Yn but he got a call that he needed  to attend an important meeting so he went there.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"Oh fuckkkkk ahhhh why Yuna whyyyy I trusted you the most even more than the love of my life " he cried saying things to himself

"Yn ah yn I need to ask for forgiveness anyhow yn was innocent she-she" he said to himself and stood up he looked at the door he was not able to gain strength to be in front of her but somehow he managed he convinced himself to ask for forgiveness unless it will be too late.
He took the car keys and ran straight towards the parking area of his office
He opened the door and sat down in the car and start driving towards his mansion

(A/n: from now onwards I will be writing the harsh line he said to her in italics)

Author's POV

He was driving at full speed but suddenly he remembers what he said to her

"You are a murderer"
"You deserve to die"
"Useless fucking bitch"

"Ahh fuckkk " he cursed and slams his hand on the steering wheel "I am sorry Yn please forgive me" he was crying while driving, soon he reached home and quickly went inside shouting "Yn yn yn PLEASE COME YN" he searched for everywhere but couldn't able to find you
"PLEASE YN DONT BE SCARED I WILL NOT DO ANYTHING PLEASE COME OUT" he shouted but in a soft tone while tears were continuously brimming from his eyes then suddenly he remembered that in morning too he didn't see you, at that time he assumed of you being in washroom or in your room.

Tension was blooming in the room, he wiped his tears off and start searching for her, checking kitchen , he climb up the stairs to third floor as her room was that floor, on his way reality kicked him and he realised that she didn't came out from basement from yesterday his eyes widen imagining how he forgot to unlock the basement door "FUCK" He cursed and ran downstairs towards basement opening the door he saw the naked body covered in blood lying lifelessly.

His eyes widen seeing your state, his heart was shattering into million pieces,  he wanted him to kill himself on the spot imagining the pain you have gone through.
Bruised face, body covered with belt-hunter marks, torn clothes on the floor beside her, belt mark on her neck reminding him brutally he was choking last time.
He cried he fucking realised what he did with you controlling himself he started calling you hoping that you will wake up and forgive him "You want to ask for the forgiveness are you serious JUNGKOOK after what you did with her you want her to forgive you? Don't be shameless if you still have some shame leave her alonr" he inner self was poking him even his heart was not supporting him.

He sat down near yn and called her softly "YN, wakeup baby see door is now open let's go" he said in the softest tone ever but not hearing her response his heart broke he don't want to accept that she's unconsious "Yn please I am sorry see I-I ple...se yn" his voice broke realising her to be unconscious, he took her naked body up in a bridal style  and placed her on the chair and ran towards the direction of his room , took out of his shirts and pants and again ran towards the basement, he made her wear but you hissed in pain as his cold hands touch your bruised skin, he was somewhat happy that you responded but was hurt at the same moment realising how badly he hurt you that you they were paining even when you are unconcious

After making you wear clothes, he too you up in his arms and running towards car he came and made her sit on the back car carefully and came back to take hi seat "YN please yn open your eyes yn please " he dove the car fast
As soon as he reached the office he got out of the car and carefully picked her up

"Th..an.kk yo..u f..or. the c..are " yn said wiping her tears off "oh hello this is not like that I am caring for you that's why I took you here but I was scared that if you died how will I face your parents" I Said
(Lines from when he took yn to the hospital chapter 29)

"No - yn please no i care for you yn i was a fool to say those things yn please stay with me" he said to you look at your face and rush inside the hospital.

Asking for the doctor he came up to meet Dr Won "Dr Won , Dr please see na Yn is unconscious please save her please Dr" he started pleading him to save her at any cost  whereas Dr Won was shocked to see her here, " Take her to my cabin " he said and went towards his cabin and jungkook followed him giving a nod and wiping his tears.

Tears don't want to leave him even he wiped them new fresh tears were replaced, tears to want him to feel the pain she went through, to feel how it feels to cry daily and they too will make sure they don't leave him unless yn forgive him but who knows yn will or won't?!!!

They went to his cabin and made yn lay on the stretcher Dr Won came and start checking her up "Mr Jeon what are these marks on her neck ?" He asked him, getting hint of what happened with her Jungkook was numb to answer, he was not able to collect words to form sentences on this topic as he was already broken seeing her state which was definitely done by him "Is she getting abused? " Dr asked curiously hoping to be wrong but seeing Jungkook's reaction he was now confirmed that something is wrong "Okay, i understood" he said and was hurt after all yn is his childhood friend, who will like to see his friend getting confused? He checked her and saw her marks because of her disease he got even more tensed.

Tension was clearly plastered on his face and the things he was assuming was worst, Jungkook got even more curious after seeing that look on his face " Dr please tell me what happened?" He asked her couldn't able to wait anymore to let him check her properly "Ish she not taking her treatment?" Dr asked him again making him more confused "Treatment?" Jungkook asked him, him being curious but after listening to the doctor's reply his heart got shattered and couldn't control his emotions, he felt like someone had taken the floor and his drowning in the underworld (patal lok: place with only water)

"Yes, you don't know ?! Yn has Cancer, blood cancer" doctor replied

Hello guys sorry keep you waiting, actually my mind was not working and to be honest I was busy editing cover page for others and if you want to get your cover page done for free you can contact me on insta mylibraryzz is my profile name on insta🧡

By the way what's your thoughts on this chapter am i fulfilling your desire/ wait in regret phase?!

Want a special spoiler reel on Instagram?

What do you think yn or Eunwoo gonna forgive them ?! What will happen when BTS will get to know? How Jungkook gonna react after this?

Comment your thoughts, please motivate your author🧡

If anyone wants to edit a coverpage or make edit on this book you can buy don't forget to tag me I will be uploading your works here ❤️

Please don't be a silent reader
Vote comment and share it with your friends.
Don't forget to follow

Today's 🎯
45 votes 30 comments (will be counting double tripple comments from one person but don't spam) write good things motivate me please