CHAPTER 38

⚠️⚠️Warning⚠️⚠️
I came back after so many days so I need some time to get on track..
So this chapter might be short

AUTHOR'S POV

"and the worst thing is hyung she's suffering from cancer" jungkook said looking at her through window and everything went numb BTS eyes widen they went numb they felt like someone had stabbed a knife in their chest no one could able to utter a single word , voice had already gone from their throat.
Taehyung fell down on his knees, tears flowing from namjoon eyes, jimin was stunned and was standing like the same position like someone has statued him same goes with Hobi but a scream from Taehyung broke the silence.

"Yn" tae screamed and stood up and ran towards yn room before he could open he was stopped by Jungkook "She needs rest Tae" he said and looked at his teary eyes "kook i - I h..u..rrt-" tae choked on his tears couldn't able to believe how he can hurt his baby bear, even though he realised a lot time ago that he's doing wrong and he even stopped torturing her but the way truth came out today made him regret to his core as his heart was already saying that this cannot be true her baby bear will never kill Jenniee but him being blinded by revenge let him torture this innocent soul after he listen those words from yn  "I hope eunwoo oppa will find the strong proof about me being innocent then I will be free from this torture" he still clearly remember the each and every word of her when he accidentally heard her when he was about to cross from her room, from that day he decided he will not heart her baby bear but he can't forgive himself for whatever he had done with her before, the time she needed her tae tae oppa to support her but what he actually did??? He abused her coming under the manipulation of Yuna and that fake video he regrets his existence now.

"I understand hyung i am feeling the same as you even worse than you because I hurt her even more than you i-" jungkook was consoling his brother who was left broken now after hearing the whole truth but was cutoff when he heard the nurse voice "Mr Jeon, mrs Yn is now awake you can meet her" as soon as she said a wide smile formed on everyone's face but tears of regret was still falling jungkook immediately look towards the window of yn room saw yn awake he barged inside her room along with other members as soon as yn heard the door opening she flinched.

She turned to look towards their direction only to find them crying staring at her with lots of emotion boiling e
inside their heart , she stared at them having eye contact with each member but her eyes blinked in Shiver as soon as her eyes met with Jungkook's she looked down giving a cut in his heart "i ... did.n't mea..n to .di.s.t..urb you master.. i-" she whispered playing with her fingers scared of the consequences but there she didn't know her each and every word is giving a cut in their heart but whatever they deserve it "Yn" jungkook called her softly but tears started welling up in her eyes as soon as he heard his voice, she's scared of him , she's scared of his voice , his existence "Yn...princess please don't cry" jungkook said looking at her but she was not even glancing him once he looked at the other members whose eyes were telling how much they regret their actions , "Noo.. maa..ater pleaa..se i - i - don't hurt me please" she shuttered and immediately was caged in hug by namjoon and jimin   she flinched and her breath for abnormal "no no plz don't bear me my body hurts leave me please" she said between her tears "calm down baby no one is going to hurt our little munchkin please forgive your oppa " they said I'm unison " no please go you will beat me " she said punching on their chest trying her hard to push them away from her but being weak inside out she couldn't but her breathing didn't got normal because of panic attack she's having as she's scared that they will hurt her again.

"Move aside, her breathing rate is getting low she's having panic attack we immediately have to inject her " the nurse in room said and the room went silent namjoon and jimin leave her and yn still crying asking for not to abuse her they was shocked to see their deeds effect on Yn as soon as nurse injection her she became unconscious whereas bts stay there numb recalling her reaction towards them they definitely had given her the worst pain which they never be able to cure it.

"Sir, you have to leave the room only one person can stay here and make sure don't do anything which will give her another panic attack, which may be not good for her health" nurse said and everyone nodded "Jungkook will stay here and other's come with me outside" the oldest among them says "okay hobi hyung " they said and went out lowering her head.

HELLO GUYS I AM BACK BUT WITH SHORT CHAPTER AS MY EXAMS ARE OVER 2 DAYS BACK I WAS ENJOYING MY REST TIME FIRST I THOUGHT TO UPLOAD A LONG CHAPTER BY TAKING TIME BUT YOU GUYS WERE WAITING FROM SO LONG SO I THOUGHT I SHOULD NOT TEST YOUR PATIENCE ANYMORE SO I UPLOADED BUT A SHORT ONE.
AND I KNOW MANY OF YOU WILL BE NOT SATISFIED WITH THIS ONE SO PLEASE COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS CHAPTER
HONEST CRITICISM IS DEFINITELY ALLOWED BUT PLS DONT USE VULGER WORDS

AND YA GUYSS WHAT FO YOU THINK HAPPEN NEXT YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT I TOTALLY FORGOT HOW TO FRAME IN THIS ONE KONTH SORRY FOR ALL THE MISTAKES NO WILL WORK ON IT AGAIN

PLEASE SHOW YOUR LOTS OF LOVE WE ARE SOON GOING TO HIT 100 FOLLOWWERS AND 60K VIEWS😭
And I am sick again these cold sucks🥲