CHAPTER 20

STILL JUNGKOOK'S POV CONTINUES

I started looking in my phone and we reached we both came out of the car and went towards the hall I asked her to hold my hand and she did.
We went to the party hall.
As soon as we entered we saw our parents there having some chit chatwihj eachother we went there greet them "안녕하십니까 (annyeonghasimnikka)" we both said together even. I was even shocked what a correct timing it was.
We met them and we talked for a while when my mother asked "yn what happened to you hand child" while worried , she looked at me i quietly pinched her "an-n-iiy--o eo-ma..  i bu..rn.ed my hand a..ccid.en.tly in the mo..rni..ng whil..e mai..in.g brea..kfas.t" I sighed and became happy that she didn't said the truth.
"Oh my child you should be more careful by the way why are you shuttering " she asked and rest become curious too when yn father's also asked yes she shutter so much now even I am curious to know.

I can see she became tensed " it's no.th.ing eom.ma and a..paa it's just I ha.ve. sore thr..oat " she replied while trying hard not to shutter. "Kook please take care of yn " my mom said I nodded and yn passes a smile.
After talking for a while I excused us from them we were going towards hyung when I met Mr Kang  and his secretary on the way , he's one of my most trusted business partners "ohh hii Mr Kang nice to meet you" i greet him and shake my hand with him "Hi Mr Jeon nice to meet you too , whose this beauty beside you" he said eyeing yn I pulled her by her waist towards me and said" She's my wife Jeon Yn and wifey he's Mr Kang my most trusted business partner" she greeted him he forward his hands to shake but instead of shaking hands she bowed him. I was quite happy inside i don't want yn to touch him.

"Your wife is indeed beautiful Mr Jeon you are a lucky man "he said licking his lips but i ignored him. " Yes uffcorce I am "I said pulling yn more close "if you don't mind will you please excuse us i  want her to meet my brother's " I said with smile. He nooded and we went towards hyung as soon as we're out of his sight i quickly yanked yn's waist she whimpered in pain a little.
We reached hyung's table, all stand and greet Mee we hugged eachother "he..ll.o o.ppa" she said with hope that Yoongi or anyother hyung will also greet her but no one paid attention to her but was giving death glares to her.

We were chatting about our upcoming deals when taehyung says "kook why did you bring that bitch here she will just ruin our mood" he said looking at her in disgust I looked at her she was controlling her tears may be she heard I was kind of happy "I also didn't wanted her to come but it was important or else there will be lot of question" i said intentionally and then look at her face it was pale by then then we started laughing and having drinks and then I got a call so I went outside to answer the call.

YN'S POV

I felt bad when oppa ignored me and when taehyung oppa said that "kook why did you bring that bitch here she will just ruin our mood" i felt bad once upon a time when they used to be sad when I won't come or didn't even talked to them for a second but now I chuckled at my own life then I saw Jungkook going outside the hall to attend phone call.
I was standing there alone no one asked me to sit if I will sit on my own they will be angry. I was in my thoughts when one waiter accidentally collided with me and my dress got wet I was already frustrated and this frustrate me more ahhhhhhh fuckk I cursed in my mind
"Opp.a i .go.t w..et I am go.i..ng to ..was..hroo..m" I said but they were so busy in chatting I don't think so they have listened I was about to ask again when namjoon oppa spoke "Do whatever you want to do please just go out of our sight" I got hurt by his words my eyes were definitely filled with tears but I didn't let them leave my eyes.

I went towards bathroom as soon as I enter the door closed itself I got panicked and started banging the door "hey h.elp h.help" I was shouting asking for help when I heard the footsteps of some one I turned back to look and I am shocked to see the person standing in front of me what is he/she doing here ? I was in my thoughts when...

Hey buddies sorry for keeping you guys wait you guys didn't answered the question I asked?
Btw what you guys think about this chapter is it worth it? Who you guys think that person is who locked yn in washroom? Next chapter will contain mature content