6 | Three Pranksters and an Angel

'Where..is this -

Am I gonna die?

..

It's so quiet

So cold.'

..

"...-sung-..!"

..

shouting..?

"..ji...ng...-!"

"B..,-ji-!"

"Bre..the, Ji..ng-,.!"

..

"JISUNG!"

Jisung's eyes shot open as he felt hands on his chest.

"..chan.." Jisung mumbled.

Chan rushed to the scene and held Jisung's head to his lap.
He held Jisung's hand up his cheek, giving Jisung's palms warmth.
"Yes, Jisung-ah. I'm here." Chan spoke with much worry.

"..chan..my glasses- *cough*"

"Here's your glasses, Sung." A familiar voice replied.

"Hwang, tell me what the fuck happened with Jisung." Chan spoke in a stern tone, glaring at Hyunjin, whose hand held Jisung's other hand, while Jisung sat up and wore his glasses.

"I don't fucking know, prince charming." Hyunjin scoffed.
"I saw Jisung in the pool drowning. He didn't even try to swim, he fainted in the pool! At least be thankful I saved Jisung before he could get a glimpse of his grandparents in heaven you shit."

The teacher came running and told the students off.
"What happened?!"

"Jisung drowned, sir." Hyunjin explained.
"It looked like he fainted in the pool."

"Oh, dear..did you eat or drink anything weird a while ago?"

"..no..not that I know of.." Jisung replied, his voice low and hoarse.

The teacher eyed Chan and Changbin, suspecting it was them.

"Sir, I can guarantee you 100% we weren't the ones that did it - we were by your side!" Changbin uttered.

"If it wasn't you all, then who?" The teacher asked the class.

Suddenly, Chan and Changbin's eyes diverted to Hyunjin.

"I swear to god it wasn't me!" Hyunjin exclaimed.

"..it wasn't Hyunjin that pushed me." Jisung voiced.
"It was a girl. I didn't get to properly see her face though, since my head felt light and floaty."

The teacher eyed the girls. One student stood out. She was fiddling with her nails and her eyes trembled. As if she knew something.

"Danielle, mind having a little chat at the faculty after school?" The teacher spoke in a nonchalant tone.

"W-wha-..m-me, sir..?!" Danielle responded in a not-so-respectful tone.

"Yes." The teacher replied. All eyes and heads turned to the girl as she trembled.

"Was it her?"

"I think so."

"She's probably jealous that Hyunjin gave Jisung a chance and not her."

"Immature."

All the students gossiped all kinds of things about the girl, while one particular female student had only snickered.