13 | I Love You So Much, I Could Destroy The World For You

"So, what're you guys now?" Changbin asked Chan.

"They're humans." Minho replied.

"I didn't ask you."

"But I was right."

"No I meant their relationship-"

"I don't even know myself." Chan sighed.

_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_

Monday 8:44 A.M

Chan was washing the dishes, when he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket.

He pulled out his phone and accepted the call from Jisung.

"Hello, Jisung?"

"A-ah..Chan-hyung, uh- a-are you..free t-today..?"

"Yeah. I'm almost done washing the dishes, and after that I'm done with pretty much all I need to do."

"Is that so.."

"Why though? Oh, you wanna come over?"

"Uh, I wanted to say that..uh- maybe, like- w-wanna..wanna go out on a date..?"

"I'll pick you up right after I prepare my things."
Chan immediately hung up and rushed to his room, changing into some good casual clothes fit for a date.

He took his wallet with his money and his phone. He placed it in his pocket before taking the keys from the rack and exiting the house.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"Chan-hyung, that was fast."

"I can go faster."

"..okay, that's enough-"

Jisung entered Chan's car, and they soon drove to a certain destination.

"Wanna chill in the park? We can drop by the café and buy some cheesecake while we do so. Maybe talk about some things about us when we sit in the benches of the park." Chan suggested.

"Sure."

~•~

"Chan-hyung, I can't choose between these - they all look so good!"

"We can buy all that if you want."

"No."

"..alright," Chan sighed.
"Take all the time you need. I'll buy some other stuff while you do, okay?" Chan said as he leaned in to kiss Jisung's forehead.

Jisung went beet red at the action.
"Y-yeah,."

Chan went a little bit father and did his stuff, leaving Jisung to decide which one he'll get.

'They all look so good..I wanna taste them all, but Chan would waste his money and I don't want that. They should be equally good, so..eenie meenie mi-'

Jisung's finger stopped to a matcha flavoured cheesecake.

He quickly approached Chan, who was talking to the cashier.
"Chan-hyung, can I have the matcha cheesecake?"

"Of course. How many servings? " Chan spoke.

".. two?"

Chan nodded and turned his head to the cashier.
"Two servings of the matcha cheesecake, please."

"Comin' right up, sir!" The cashier replied cheerfully.

Packages of the cheesecake and some other dessert were brought to the two and soon left the café.
Jisung didn't question what the other things - or desserts, Chan had bought. He only cared about getting to take a bite of the matcha cheesecake.

~•~

Jisung took a deep breath, inhaling the sweet scent of the peaceful air in the empty park.

The park had no people visiting it today. It was Monday, a work day for working people. But the week was a special one for JYP High, so they all had the week off.

Chan sat on a bench and placed the bags of desserts with him.

"What're those?" Jisung asked.

"For you. Here, open them."

Jisung tilted his head in confusion, before he went forward and opened the bags.

He was shocked, to say the least.

"Chan-hyung, you- for..for me?" Jisung asked, his voice trembling.

"Who else if not you?" Chan smiled.

Tears threatened to fall from Jisung's eyes as he was endeared at Chan's gesture. Never did he experience such treatment, especially with Hyunjin.

"..y-you didn't..you didn't have to-" Jisung spoke as tears went down his cheeks.

Chan rushed to cup Jisung's cheeks, eyes filled with worry for the crying mess in front of him.

"Why are you crying? Do you not like it?"

"..no- *hic* n-not that..I- you just..you really didn't have to-"

Chan pulled Jisung in for a warm hug, caressing the back of Jisung's silver hair and wrapping his other hand around Jisung's waist.

"If it makes you happy, I could buy a whole cheesecake factory and won't regret it the least bit. So, you shouldn't say that I didn't have to do such a thing, because I must do that. Jisung, I've confessed to you already, but I just want to tell you how much I love you. I love you so much I could sacrifice millions to see you smile. I love you so much I could bomb the whole world just to make you laugh, be it happily or
evilly. I love you so much, I could pull the stars closer for your eyes to shine in admiration. That's how much I love you, Jisung. I love every single part of you. The sad you, the happy you, the bashful you, the shy you, the jealous you..every part. I would even love you still, even if you change into a completely different person." Chan said as he took Jisung's hand and placed the boy's palm to his cheek.

"I'm willing to do everything you want me to, and I want you to know that." Chan pressed a light kiss to Jisung's palm.

Jisung buried his red face in his other hand, crying even more.

--

Love.

A feeling expressed by every affectionate action.
A priceless emotion money can't even cover by a fraction.
Oh, how it feels to be adored.
As if your broken self was being restored.

Piece by piece, a new person is found,
holding even the vilest of beings astound.
Eyes shook, heart skipping beats.
Hands twitching, leaving written words not so neat.

Holding the heart captive,
each action holding me responsive.
With butterflies going rampant inside,
my heart feels nothing to hide.

Wonders run through my head all day,
as you shine through my head like the sun's ray.
Each and every word you say,
render me reckless like prey.

I had never felt so needed. Neither have I ever felt so rare, so precious, so special.

I feel so happy with you. So at peace with you.
You gave me a reason to live. A reason to smile.
Each and every word gives me courage to go an extra mile.

You're the cake of my birthday, the star of my christmas tree. You're the light of my world, the moon of my night.

You're the cherry blossoms of my spring. The sun of my summer. The snow of my winter, and the leaf of my autumn.

You're the best thing that has happened to me. You make my days so bright, shining my future with light.

I want to be with you for the rest of my life.