13.5 | A Romance Book's Guide to Love

"How did your hobby of reading books develop?" Chan asked Jisung, who was happily eating the cheesecake.

Jisung paused and swallowed the cheesecake he ate.
"Well, it started when I had no friends in kindergarten. The classroom had a bookshelf full of stories, so I was more than intrigued to read to ease my boredom. Interest eventually becomes hobbies, and the same goes for me. The books I typically read are poems, philosophies, and my favorite - light novels."

"What genre do you usually read?"

"Romance. I love hearing about how the female lead had felt when the male lead takes her to dates and makes her feel loved. Other than that, I read sci-fi, comedy and mystery - like the ones with murder cases."

"That so, huh. I'm 100 percent sure you love cheesecake."

"Especially when I read my books while listening to music. The best." 

Chan chuckled.
"It's nice to see you so enthusiastic."
Chan extended his hand to reach Jisung's silver hair and tucked it behind the boy's ear.
"I like it when you smile."

Jisung blushed as he felt Chan's finger brush against his ear.

"..how about..you?" Jisung asked the ginger haired boy.

"Me?" Chan asked.

"Yeah. What kind of things do you like to do?"

"I like to play instruments, like the guitar, violin, piano, and the flute." Chan answered.
"I'll have to add that it can also be anything that involves physical activity, like running and swimming, for example."

Jisung slowly nodded his head, his lips parted as he breathed an 'oh'. 

"no wonder you're so built.."

"What?"

Jisung blushed, realizing what he had just slipped out of his mouth.

"N-nothing!" Jisung feigned.

"Really?" Chan teased, inching his face closer to Jisung's.

"R-really.." Jisung spoke in a low tone.

Chan rubbed circles on Jisung's jaw with his thumb, before inching even closer and meeting his lips with the boy.

The two shared a calm kiss, not rushed, but had feelings of relief. Feelings of affection, of love.

Chan wrapped his hand around Jisung's waist before lifting him up and placing him to his lap. He was now touching Jisung's clothed back, kissing Jisung and sucking on the boy's bottom lip.

Jisung wrapped his hand around Chan's neck, picking up Chan's pace as the kiss got more heated.

The two pulled away to catch their breaths, their lips swollen from their make-out session.
"Chan-hyung, we're at a public place."

"But you didn't oppose of the kiss." Chan smirked.

Jisung gave up, resting his forehead on the other's.
"I like you so much, Chan-hyung."

Chan smiled.
"I like you so much more than you think, the word 'much more' can't even cover it."

_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_

Jisung let out muffled squeals and screams as he buried his face in his white pillow, the morning sun making him glow.

"Bbama-yah, just- just why...why is he so perfect?!" Jisung ranted to the confused yet happy dog laying on his bed, not minding how the bed is shaking from Jisung hitting it with his legs.
"He even opened the door for me! Where can anyone find a man like that?! Oh gosh, I feel like I've transmigrated to another dimension-"