24 | The Brunette's Confession

A/N: Hello, dear reader. It's currently our sembreak this week, and I've rested well enough, so I'll be publishing a little earlier than planned (since I said during my hiatus notice that I'll be on hiatus for the whole of January). I'm feeling energised, inspired and motivated to write now, so I'm gonna publish this now! (double update todei, also -- we're nearing the end of the story! wee)

Monday
08:23

Placing his hand over his mouth to cover his little yawn, Jisung approached and opened his locker. He saw a letter inside, thus he took it and opened the letter.

------
To: Han Jisung

Dear Han Jisung, we know that you have heard a thing or two about your relationship being a prank. But we promise with our lives that whoever said that is lying. Chan loves you truly, and you only. Ever since his last relationship, he's never had the ability to love someone else until he met you. If ever you think you were a replacement, then you're wrong. He loves you for who you are. You've become someone irreplaceable to him.

Please don't shut him off.

------

Jisung curled his lips to a smile.

'This must be from Min-hyung and Bin-hyung.' He chuckled. 'They even put their signatures.'

He folded the paper and put it in his pocket with a smile. The other two cousins who watched him from the corner looked at the silver haired boy in deep thought.

"I expected him to crumple the paper,..but is this a good sign?" Minho whispered to Changbin, hiding behind a corner.

"I don't know.. we'll see." Changbin replied.

"Jisung!" A familiar voice called the boy.

"Channie-hyung!" Jisung approached Chan, with the elder pulling the boy to a tight and warn hug.

The other two cousins looked at the scene, their jaws dropping to the floor.
"Wait, they've made up already?" Minho asked, confused.

"..it- I think so..?" Changbin responded as confusion became evident on his tone.

Changbin and Minho walked out from their hiding spot and approached the two, with the couple greeting the cousins with a smile from the silver haired boy.

"Min-hyung, Bin-hyung! Good morning." Jisung smiled at the two.

"You've made up already?" Minho asked, silently yelping at the sting he felt from Changbin's slap at his elbow.

"Mhm." Jisung hummed, entwining his fingers with Chan's as the two smiled.

"Our problem's pretty much resolved. The other.. I'll have to take care of it." Chan spoke.

"Other problem?" The other three asked in unison.

"Lia."

"Oh." The two cousins responded.

"What do you mean you'll have to take care of it?" Jisung asked the ginger.

"Don't tell me you'll get physical now." Changbin spoke.

"Don't worry, I won't..if things don't go as planned. You know better things don't go well without physical activity when speaking seriously, especially with Lia." Chan assured.