Three.

Adalina smiled as she plopped down on the sofa. She cuddled up into Lewis' side. He kissed the side of her head. His arm was wrapped around her and gently rubbed her butt. She leaned up and kissed him. His other hand went to her cheek as they slowly made out.

"This was really nice," she whispered.

"I agree," he nodded and held her close.

She leaned her head on his chest. Roscoe lumbered over and jumped up on the sofa. He laid down next to their legs. She smiled and closed her eyes. Lewis' chest moved up and down steadily as he breathed. On the tv, Shang Chi and the Legend of the 10 rings was plying, but she barely paid any attention to the Marvel movie. Adalina wove her fingers with his. She smiled looking at their intertwined fingers.

"Why don't you want to tell Toto?" He asked, breaking their comfortable silence.

"Lewis," she whined, "you really want to have this conversation again?"

"Yeah. I'm so tired of sneaking around his back. Aren't you?"

"Of course, I am. I want to tell the world that you're mine. All the articles about you and these women. God, I thought I had lost you to Shakira while I was at the World Cup."

"Never," he whispered fiercely, holding her tighter.

Adalina sighed and bit her lip, "I love you."

"I love you, Lina, but I'm so tired of hiding."

"Toto said hell would freeze over twice before I dated one of his drivers when we were still at the track," Adalina sighed.

"How did that come up?"

"I told him and Susie that it was annoying that Max keeps winning, and Susie's dumbass said that I just have a crush on him. I said she was out of her fucking mind, and if I was to date a driver, I'd date you. Páte immediately was like absolutely not."

Lewis sighed, "what do we do?"

"We keep on like this," Adalina looked up at her boyfriend.

"I fucking hate this."

"I'm sorry."

"Let's just tell Toto. What's the worst he'll do?"

"Fire you!"

"He wouldn't fire me, Lina."

"You don't know that. And I don't want to risk it, Lewis," she ran her fingers over his cheek.

"So what? We hide our relationship until I retire?"

"Uhm," Adalina's brows furrowed, "I—I don't know."

"I don't want to keep sneaking around. Everyone should know that you're mine."

"I want nothing more," she kissed his neck softly.

"Yeah?" he ran his fingers through her hair.

"Yeah," she nodded.

Lewis guided her up to kiss him. She smiled into his lips. Adalina never got tired of kissing her boyfriend. She tugged him closer as she laid back. Lewis smirked and laid between her legs.

"Oh, so someone wants another round?" He smirked.

"I always want you," she smirked back, "always."

"My girl," he whispered before kissing her again.

While Adalina was devastated that she couldn't play for the rest of the season, she was happy that meant she got to travel to the Grand Prixs. She was spending more time with Lewis than she had in the last year and a half since they started dating.

It had been easy to play off since they were already friends. It had been fun sneaking around. Adalina couldn't remember when they first started the make out session before a race, tradition, but it was exciting.

However, the relationship became more complicated as the feelings developed more. It was no longer just a fun little sneak around behind Toto's back—it was love, and they wanted to share.

"What the hell?!"