Eight

"And that's a shitty end to a shitty season," Toto groaned taking off his headset.

Adalina sighed and looked over at Susie. She had the same disappointed look on her face. Ada walked over and leaned her head on Susie's shoulder. Susie rubbed her back with a sigh.

"I'm sorry, Páte," Adalina laid a hand on Toto's arm.

"It's not your fault, schatz. I'm glad you've been to many races," he pat the top of her head, "let's go see George on the podium."

Adalina nodded, "I'm going to wait for Lewis."

Susie shot her a sly look that Toto missed. Adalina glared at her and rolled her eyes. George pulled into the garage and got out. He pulled his helmet off, and she could see the big grin. Marie ran over and hugged him. He kissed her deeply.

Lewis came back into the garage and got out. He immediately went towards his race room. She sighed and followed him. She knocked on the door.

"Lewis?"

"Lina?"

"Yeah."

The door opened. Lina walked in and gave him a small smile. She hugged him tightly and rubbed his back. Lewis buried his face in her neck and held on to her hips tightly.

"Fuck. That sucked."

"I'm sorry, Lewis," she sighed, "we should go see George on podium."

"Yeah," he groaned, "just wanna change a little."

Adalina nodded. She moved to sit on the sofa. Roscoe hurried over. She grinned and leaned down. She picked him up and set him on the sofa. She kissed the top of his head. Roscoe licked her cheek.

"Hello, sweet sweet boy."

Roscoe wiggled so he was laying on his back. Adalina laughed softly and began rubbing his stomach. She loved Roscoe and spending time with him always made her want her own dog.

"Let's go," Lewis walked over.

She nodded and stood up. She leaned up and kissed him quickly. He kissed her lips a few times before kissing her nose. They walked hand in hand to the door. They paused at the door. Lewis went to open it, but Lina grabbed his hand. He gave her a questioning look.

"I wanna kiss you again," she rubbed his cheek while blushing.

"I can do that," he chuckled.

Lewis ducked his head down. Their lips brushed before he kissed her deeply. He cupped both of her cheeks in his hands. One of her hands held on to his waist, and the other grasped his bicep. His lips were soft and smooth against hers. It just felt right.

They pulled apart. Lewis rested his forehead on hers. She smiled feeling their heavy breathing in sync. He kissed her nose before she slipped her hand under his shirt. Ada ran her fingers over his muscles.

"Save that for later, Lina."

"Mmmm. Okay."

They pulled apart and walked out with Roscoe hot on their heels. Lewis had a hand on her back, carefully leading her through the crowds. They manoeuvred through the crowds until they found the rest of the Mercedes group. She smiled at Susie.

"There you are," she smiled.

"Here we are," Ada nodded.

Susie smirked at her, noticing that Lewis still had his hand on the small of her back. Adalina rolled her eyes and nudged Susie in the ribs. Toto reached over and squeezed her shoulder.

"Glad you two are here."

"Wouldn't miss it, Toto," Lewis smiled.

"I appreciate that."

Roscoe plopped down on Adalina and Lewis' feet. She looked down and laughed a little. Lewis moved his hand from her lower back to having his arm tossed around her shoulders. She leaned her head into him. Susie smirked at her again, and Ada couldn't help but give the other woman a small shove. She felt a her phone buzz in her pocket, so she pulled it out.

 She felt a her phone buzz in her pocket, so she pulled it out

What's up with you and Susie lately?

She knows.

How?

I told her in Vegas. Wanted some advice about how to tell Toto.

And?

It wasn't helpful at all, and now she's giving me shit.

"Adalina Marie, stop texting during the national anthem," Toto hissed.

"Oops sorry, Páte," she ducked her head down and shoved her phone back in her pocket.

Lewis let out a small chuckle. Adalina rolled her eyes and shot him a glare, "that was your fault."

"You kept texting when it started."

"Still your fault," she muttered.

"Don't be a brat, Lina. I had a nice night planned for us, but I can punish you if I need to."

"Don't tempt me with a good time, Sir," Adalina shot him a sly look.

"You're trouble."