Four.

"What the hell?!"

Lewis jumped up, and Adalina sat straight up. She looked over her shoulder. Her wide eyes locked with Angela's eyes. She couldn't believe they had been caught.

"Ang! How did you get in here?"

"Nu-uh. You don't get to ask questions," Angela glared at her.

Adalina looked at Lewis. He looked quite pale. He was clearly shocked. She grabbed his hand. He looked down at her with wide eyes. Adalina stood up. She held on to his arm with her other hand. Roscoe was still sleeping, completely unaware of the chaos unfolding around him.

"Angela, this isn't what it looks like," Lewis held up his hand. 

"I'm so disappointed in you," Angela shook her head, "screwing the boss' goddaughter? What the fuck are you thinking?! It's like you don't even care about your career."

"Angela, it's not like that!" Adalina protested.

"It's not that at all. We're not just messing around, Angela. I love her. I'm in love. Lina's my girl."

Angela squinted at them. She took a deep breath and pinched the bridge of her nose. A loud sigh came from her.

"How long?"

"A year and seven months," Lewis answered looking down at Adalina. He squeezed her hand.

"This isn't just hooking up. I love Lewis. I'm sorry you found out like this, Angela."

She slowly nodded. Adalina watched as the tension left the older woman's body. Angela was muttering under her breath as she walked a little closer. She stopped just in front of them.

"I'm happy for you both," she finally said, cracking a smile.

Adalina looked up at Lewis and grinned. They moved forward and hugged her. Angela embraced her warmly and rubbed her back. Adalina took a step back. Lewis hugged Angela as well before wrapping his arm around her waist. She laid a hand on his chest.

"So, you've been together over a year and a half?"

"Yes," Adalina nodded.

"What are you going to tell Toto?"

Adalina felt Lewis tense next to her. It was a sore topic for the Brit. They had argued about it just minutes before Angela came in, and now they would have to revisit it. She could feel his heart beating hard and fast.

"We aren't," he said simply.

"Forever? Until you're not driving for Mercedes anymore?" Angela folded her arms over her chest.

"We don't know. We're figuring it out," Adalina said.

"Okay. Be more careful," Angela warned.

"I didn't know that you had a key card to Lewis' room too," Adalina laughed.

"Definitely should've used the inside door stop," Lewis groaned.

Angela chuckled softly, "I came in to see if you needed anything, Lewis, but I think I'll just take my leave. Have a good night you two."

"Thanks, Angela," Lewis let go of Adalina and kissed his physio on the cheek.

"Of course."

"Bye, Ang," Adalina smiled at her.

"Bye, Ada."

Lewis walked with Angela to the door. Adalina could hear them chatting quietly. She sat back down on the sofa and lifted her leg up. She looked down at Roscoe. The bulldog was still softly snoring. It brought a smile to her face. He was a good boy.

"Well," Lewis said when he got back to the sofa.

"I should probably go back to my room," Adalina sighed, running her fingers through her hair.

"I don't want you to go," Lewis took her hand.

"I don't want to either, but it's too risky for me to stay the night."

"I know," he sighed.

"Oh. I get my last round of stitches out on Wednesday. Do you want to come too?"

"Who else is going?"

"Just me."

"Yeah. I'd really like that. I can drive."

"Considering I had reconstructive surgery on my right knee, I'd hope you would," she giggled squeezing his hand.

Lewis snorted and rolled his eyes, "I'll be there."

"Thank you."

He nodded. Adalina grabbed her crutches and made her way towards the door. Lewis had his hand in the middle of her back. His thumb moving reassuringly. It brought a small smile to her face.

They stopped at the closed door. Adalina turned and looked at Lewis. He has a soft expression on his face. She smiled up at him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him close. She closed her eyes as his hands went to her waist. Their foreheads were pressed together. Their breathing was synchronised. Adalina held on to his muscular shoulders. He gently kissed her nose.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too," she responded instantly.

She pulled away and opened the door. Lewis squeezed her hip as she walked out. She smiled at him. She made her way down the hall towards the elevator. She pressed the button and waited for it to open. She got in and decided to go downstairs to get something to drink.

The hotel was still buzzing. Adalina smiled and took pictures with some fans who recognised her. She got to the bar and ordered a glass of rose before moving to sit in a small booth, not wanting random people to come and try to talk to her.

She leaned her crutches next to her before lifting her leg up to rest on the other bench across from her. Adalina scrolled through her Instagram and Twitter. She went and looked at reactions to the race. She was surprised to see that she was trending. Someone had snapped a picture of her leaving the podium ceremony with a scowl while the Dutch National Anthem was playing. Adalina hit her forehead with her palm and groaned. She knew that Toto would not be pleased.

"Your wine."

"Obrigada," she smiled and began sipping on it.

Adalina decided to close out the social media. She needed something more positive. She went into her picture app and clicked into a private folder. There were hundreds of pictures in it documenting her relationship with Lewis. It brought a smile to her face.

There were pictures from when they were at his races as well as her games. There were also more pictures from them hanging out at his place in Monaco with Roscoe. She smiled flipping through the pictures. There had been plenty of paparazzi pictures of them, but it was easy to play off as them being friends. He also had spent some time during his off season with her in Wolfsburg, attending her games.

Adalina wondered what his off season would look like this year. She knew that he would want to spend some time in Colorado, attending Broncos games. Adalina wasn't sure she would be able to travel with him at that time. She would be fully back in physical therapy with Wolfsburg. She sighed a little and chewed on her lip.

Adalina finished her wine and got up. She went back to the elevator. She just wanted to think. There was a lot to think about in regard to her relationship with Lewis. She just wanted to scream it from the rooftop that she was dating him.