Nine

Adalina knocked on the door of Susie's suite. The door opened up revealing Marie. She smiled and hugged George's girlfriend before they kissed each other's cheeks. Marie shut the door behind her before they walked into the sitting room area.

"There you are. Was there traffic in the elevators?" Susie smirked, "or were you somewhere else."

"You're literally the worst, and I hope Toto divorces you," Ada glared at the blonde.

Susie didn't take it to heart and started laughing. Marie looked between the two of them, clearly confused. She didn't say anything—always the peacekeeper. Instead, Marie handed Adalin a glass.

"Wine?"

"I'm okay for now. I haven't been feeling too good lately."

"Really? I thought you said you weren't having leg issues," Susie frowned.

"I haven't really. I've just been sick. Keep throwing up."

"I'm sorry," Marie frowned.

"Are you pregnant?" Susie looked at her.

"That would mean Ada would have to be having sex, and she hasn't," Marie laughed.

"That you know of," Susie muttered giving Adalina a pointed look.

Marie looked between them and then her brows furrowed, "I'm missing something, aren't I?"

"It's Adalina's story to tell," Susie shrugged picking up her glass of red wine.

Marie looked at Adalina, "what's going on?"

Ada sighed and rubbed her face, "swear not to tell."

"Swear."

"Not even George?"

"Promise!"

"Fine. I've been hooking up with Lewis for an almost 2 years now. Dating for about a year and eight months," Adalina said.

"HUH?! WHAT?! OH MY GOD WHERE IS THE WINE?!"

"You two," Adalina groaned.

"At least she didn't spit champagne on you," Susie laughed.

"You're my least favourite Wolff," Adalina glared.

"You spit champagne on Ada?" Marie laughed.

"Wouldn't you have if your mouth was full?"

"Sure would have," Marie snorted.

"You two are the worst," Adalina rolled her eyes.

"So you're pregnant?" Susie asked.

"No. I took a test like three weeks ago, and it was negative."

"A lot can change in three weeks, Ada. I think you should take a test," Susie said seriously.

"Fine I will when I get back home."

"Why not now?" Marie tilted her head.

"You nosy bitch," Adalina smirked.

"Yeah why not now?" Susie looked at her.

"I'm leaving. You two are a nightmare."

"Come on! Don't get sensitive! We're curious!" Marie grabbed Adalina's arm.

"If I'm gonna do it with anyone, I'd do it with Lewis."

"When was your last period?"

"Uhhhh. I don't actually know."

"Well, that's not exactly a good thing," Marie scoffed.

"How do you not know?" Susie tilted her head.

"Mmm. Kinda had one or two other things going on," she gestured to her leg, "my period was literally the least of my worries."

"That's actually makes sense," Susie nodded, "I still think you should take a test."

"I will when I get back home. Lewis is going to spend a week with me."

"That'll be nice," Marie smiled.

"I'm excited to spend time together."