chapter 11 - the changing room

* LORENZO ***

After I told my mother what I truly felt for Alicìa we haven't exactly been on the best terms. She says she'll only talk to me once I marry Leanna. Well , that's not gonna happen so she can do whatever she wants.

Right now I'm driving to a shopping mall thats closest to our house. Its still far but closer.

Alicìa , Marilyn and Irvine are there. Last night she pestered me till 3 in the morning that she wanted to go out and I had to just let her go. What she doesn't know is that she has about 15 guards following her whilst blending in with the crowd.

Alicìa doesn't pay careful attention to things. She's not careless that's for sure. Something tells me that her rudeness has something backing her up.

Parking in the underground parking lot I go to find them. Irvine had already texted me that they are in the jewellery store.

"There aren't any bracelets that coincidentally have my initial on it" she whined as she kept on looking through the bunch on bracelets on display.

"Well , perhaps if you look at the door there just might be a coincidence there" said Irvine who'd seen me standing at the door.

Looking up from the bracelets her eyes met mine and I can tell she wasn't exactly pleased to see me but she wasn't angry.

She narrowed her eyes at me and settled her hands on her waist.

"Don't you have work ?"

"I'm great wifey how are you?" I asked her and she smiled with her cheeks turning pink.

" what are you doing here ?"

"I came because there's something we need to get together." I told her and she let out a dramatic gasp.

"So it's not because you missed your beautiful and sexy wife at all. How very husband of you" she said and I was shocked.

She's never really addressed me as her husband before. Our relationship is rather complicated. We don't consider each other married but our relationship does hang around the friends , crush and lovers zone.

It's just complicated but rather intriguing as it is.

"Um we're gonna go look at other stuff." Said Irvine as he and Marilyn left us in the jewellery.

After they'd gone Alicìa looked at me with a questioning eye.

"We're gonna buy you a dress." I told her.

"What for?"

"I don't know , perhaps mop the flow with?"

"Ha ha , oh my god , you're so funny , stop" she said in a fake voice. "Of course I know it's for wearing but why?"

"There's an event tonight. We have to attend"

"What kind of event "

"Let's call it a charity ball to be nice"

"No , what is it for sure"

"It is charity ball for sure , but however one can't be too careful. At this kind of ball people make alliances , other break them which can led to a gun fight and even rejecting proposals can cause that." I explained.

"So it's not safe ?" She questioned me.

"You don't have to worry about safety when you're with me amor." I told her.

Getting to the store every other person was cleared out except for just 3 staff members that'll be helping her pick out her dress.

"Where's everyone else ?" She asked noticing it emptiness.