chapter 5 - bestfriend

**VICTORIA **

I laughed  at him and released myself from his awfully tight grip.

"Me? Donna, your wife" I said but he kept a straight face. "Are you out of your mind. Do you know what you're saying. People don't make jokes about that especially  in the mafia." I said to him.

"I know amor , that's why I told you. I am the Mafia and I never lie. " He told me. "In the next 24hours you are going to become my wife. The mother of my children and the Queen to the Italian mob. All of that is going to be you" he added.

It was as though the whole world had come and slapped me. Me , a Donna ?  No that wasn't possible. That was never going to happen.

"No" I finally  managed to answer him.

"I never asked for your permission"

"But I'm telling you no"

"Your dress will come along with your shoes , veil and flowers. The makeup artist will be at your service to help you get ready for our wedding" he told me but that was just about it.

I raised my hand not sure where the violence had been borrowed from to slap him but he caught it mid air and spun me around so that my back came crushing with his hard chest. He crossed my arms across my chest to prevent any form of struggling. 

He proceeded to kiss my temple before smelling my hair.

"Now you listen to me Alicìa." He whispered  in my ear. Did he only  want to use that name to tame me.

"I will not tolerate any form of disrespect  coming from you. Do you get that" he said in a low harsh tone.

"I said do you get that?" He repeated holding my hands tighter than before.

I nodded  my head trying to get him to free me from his hard grip which I'm sure was going to leave a bruise.

"Use your words , babygirl" I said and I closed my eyes.

"Yes " I replied  "I hear you" I told him and he hummed which caused my back to shiver because his chest vibrated on my chest.

"That's like a good girl"

When he said that I don't know why my insides heated and moved in ways that had me wanting him doing things I never thought I wanted.

He made me feel like a good girl who wanted to do bad things.

He made me feel like a freak.

"Piccolo , open your eyes. I know what you want and you'll get it but all in due time and don't make me punish you by making you wait." He informed.

"Do you know what will make you wait  , baby girl?"

I shook my head. He sighed and slowly glided his hand  to glaze my nipple which turned hard right under his touch.

"Use your words babygirl" he commanded and shit my panties where already soaked.

"N-no" I managed  to say.

"If you dare misbehave , I'll make you wait. Do you understand  babygirl?" He asked while we continued torturing my tits.

"Y-y-yes I understand." I replied.

"Marilyn,  take Victoria  to her room. Be sure to give  her dinner and other meals on time." He said as he  let go of me. It took all of me to fight back a whine that was about to come out.

"Ma'am  please follow me. I'll show you to your room" she said as she began walking towards the same staircase I was running away from.

"Shit"  I murmured  before I started walking behind her following her to wherever she was taking me.

After a few turns and curves we got to a white door.

"If you need anything , press 5 on the landline  in your room and you'll reach me." She said and left me at the door.

Okay , let's see what Mr Italian has in store for me.

Opening the door to the room I gasped.

The room was more than beautiful it was perfect. The theme colours were white and red.

The bedroom , walk in closet and bathroom were all royal. I was never gonna leave this room. It even had a mini library.

Then my happiness was short lived when it dawned me again.

"I'm getting married." I said to myself and I felt my knees go weak.

"I'm  gonna get married to an Italian  mobster." I said to myself.

The one thing I thought I'd left behind when  I went away to America is the one thing that got me back here.

"Shit I should've just gone to Zimbabwe" I murmured to myself.

Then the stress of what being a Donna required started to sink in.

"No , no , no" I kept on saying while holding to the bed.

Some of the time I'm required to kill  , torture and do other things just to protect the familia.

"No , no ,no " I kept on saying while the room felt like it was spinning.

"I can't get married. I won't get married. It can't happen. That's impossible." I kept telling myself.

I went to the phone  that set itself on a neatly designed table and pressed 5.

"Yes ma'am  how can I help you?" Answered Marilyn. It's like she was waiting for me to call her.

"You do have a bar in this mansion right?" I asked.

"Yes"

"Then bring me  one bottle of whiskey. Just the bottle no glasses please."

"Right away ma'am "

"And yes , be quick. Like very very quick"

"Yes ma'am I'll get there soon"

Ending the call I removed my shoes and went to into the walk in closet.

I removed the dress I had on at  the funeral and wore an oversized t-shirt that looked like a dress on me.

Releasing my hair from the ponytail I felt somewhat free.

"Ma'am  , are you in here" called out Marilyn  from my room.

I walked out of the closet and found her with my beautiful  order but with the glasses.

I just walked up to her and grabbed the bottle. "You can go back with the rest" I told her and she nodded   before she went back from where she came from.

I walked myself to the balcony and sat down on the floor.

I took a huge gulp of the content and it's burning sensation  coursed through my throat but I didn't mind. A part of me was now used to it.

"Okay bestfriend  let's talk" I said and I took huge gulps of the thing while it's burning feeling coursed through my throat feeling like actual fire but I didn't want to stop.

It's like what my old man always said.

' if you can't cry through your stress then punish your stress' he would tell me.

He introduced  this special bottle to me when I was 12 and ever since then I've learned how exactly to handle your drunk self.

He'd say  'you scent should be invaded by whiskey  never your senses'

You might think what beautiful  lessons she been taught but her dad but unfortunately  those lessons were just a punishment.

A huge brutal punishment.

Who the fuck named whiskey 'bestfriend'