Chapter 26 - that's all you'll ever be

**VICTORIA **

"Then this is Manolo" said Sofia. A boy  came to us and sat next to me.

"You're a  Latino aren't you?" He asked me. "Proudly " I said to him with big smile plastered on my face. "Gosh it's so good to have someone from back home around here " he said and gave me a high five.

"So Sofie , what made you join the  Familia?" Asked Malono. Sofie smiled  lightly and sighed.

"I was  looking for trust really. After my break up with my boyfriend I just couldn't take it anymore. I invested all my love and trust in him and he always tempered with it everytime. But he'd always find ways to hold me back. He even laid his hands on me. So after breaking up with him all I was just looking for was a strong companionship  and somewhat a family too." She said.

"And that's why i joined " she concluded. "Listen , you don't ever need to think about him ever again. You're here now and we're  always gonna be your family." I said  her

"Husbands , maybe " joked Manolo and we all laughed.

"And you detective , what made you join?" Asked Sofie. 

"Well that's easy , back home in Colombia my dad wanted me to become a doctor. The only problem is I wanted to become a fighter. He didn't agree , he kicked me out. The Capo helped me off the streets and here I am" he told us.

"If you ever see your dad again. What are you gonna do ?" Asked Sofie.

Manolo stood up and did a small break dance before dusting off the fake dust from his shoulders. "Look at me now pops" he said and we just chuckled.

Now both of them were looking at me. "What ?" I asked them. "We told you ours and now it's your turn " said Sofie.

"Well , I actually was kinda born on this side of the field. Getting married was just an upgrade." I told them and they nodded.

"Do you love him?" Asked Sofie.

"I do " I said with a genuine  smile on my face.

I really did love him. What I never got was the chance to tell him. I'm still waiting on it.

"Well , well ,well" said a girl who I'd had eye contact  with earlier that day.  " if it isn't the Donna herself?" She said and came to stand infront of me with her hands of her hips.

"Cassey , no-one  wants to deal with you really. Why don't you go back to wherever  you came from" said Manolo  with an annoyed expression.

"Just so you know Donna , you don't belong here. You don't deserve any of our respect  and you definetly  don't deserve the Capo. He needs someone more , I don't know , his type" she said.

I just sighed and looked at her uninterested. "When I first saw you today. I knew I was going to have a big problem with you. I hope it's not as big as I think it would be." I said before standing up.

I was about to walk away but she shoved me.

"You feel threatened by me don't you. You should be " she said "because by the end of this month all that Capo will  see is me. " She said.

I exhaled deeply and looked at her "You're really annoying Cassey , but I don't wanna be unfair to you and not give you a warning. So listen very closely." I said to her.

"Cassey  I will hurt you , badly. Recovering will be almost impossible. So do not temper with me " I said to her.

"Walk away " I said to her but she maintained her position. "I am your Donna  when I tell  you something you do it. Walk away" I repeated and she scoffed before she complied and disappeared.

"Damn girl , that was freaking scary." Said Manolo who gave me a high five.

"She's gonna be real problem for sure. " I said before seating down again.

" so where are you  guys staying ?"  I asked them. "The Northern part of this place has a house. All trainees and other men stay there until we are assigned to our posts. It's about 400meters from here"  Explained Manolo and I just nodded.

Just them Tom came back with my shoes and hoodie.

"Alicìa,  we gotta go." He said handing them to me. I quickly put them on and waved goodbye to my newly found mates.

"Is everything okay?" I asked  as we walked out of the room.

"Yeah , Capo wants me to take you home now" he said and I stopped in my tracks and so did he.

"Don't lie to me " I said to him and he exhaled  deeply.

"I'll explain on the way" he said and I began walking again.

"Capo had a visitor earlier today.  He told him how his mother and brother are planning something against him. So he wants to relocate everyone to a new house for the time being. Until the actual problem has been neutralized." He explained.

"Who was the visitor?"

"I-i  don't quite know him" he replied to me but I was sure he was lying but I didn't want to push it.

Getting home I found Marilyn  and a few our the maids taking out suitcases and other stuff  and putting them in a van.

"Alicìa " he called out to me the moment Tom and I got out of the car.

I went to him and he engulfed me in a hug before kissing the top of my head.

"Everything is packed Capo. We're ready to move" said one of his men and he nodded.

"Let's move out" he yelled and everyone got into the cars.

We got into one of the car's that was in the middle and the cars drove out.

"Pull up the blinds , " he told the driver and he did giving us all the privacy needed.

"And you come here " he said pulling me to him such that I was on his lap facing him with  my legs on either sides of him.

"You were laughing a lot with that Colombian guy weren't you ?" He said.

I was about to speak up but he slapped my ass causing  me to gasp and  jerked up and I felt his bulge  directly pressing on my core.

"There  was also So-" but he shut me up by slapping my ass again. I jerked up again and that made me grind up on him.

I gasp at the way my body responded  to him with me breathing heavily. I didn't want to stop anymore so I kept grinding on him.

I held on to his shoulders as I closed my eyes enjoying the feeling of him on me. I felt his hand sneak into my hoodie and travel up to my boobs.

Both his hands massaged them and my back arched in pleasure.

"Take it off" he said to me pulling on my hoodie.

I quickly took it off at i was left with the tank top I was wearing.

"Take that off " he said to me and I complied and took it off.

"Take it off too" he said and I bit my lip before unbuttoning  my bra and taking it off completely exposing my boobs to him.

His hands travelled to my tits  and began drawing  circles on them with his fingers.

"Bellisima"  he muttered to himself.

"That's all you are , and that's all you'll ever be. " He said before he pulled me closed connecting his lips with mine.