Chapter 17 - spar day

**VICTORIA**

"Hello , welcome  to Golden days. What can I get the two of you  ?" Said the waitress who had her notepad  in hand with a big smile plastered on her face.

"She's gonna have some fries , chicken nuggets and a vanilla milkshake and I'm having a burger and two milkshakes , thank you very much" said Irvine as he settled himself down.

He had gone to the bathroom the moment we got here and now he just came back and made the order without even looking at the menu.

"So what did you wanna talk about ?" He asked me.

"What did you wanna talk about ?" I repeated his question.

"Well , we didn't see each other whole of yesterday and so I  just wanted to know how the ball went and if you guys succeeded in making babies and all that stuff ?" He said leaning into his seat.

"Well for starters , we didn't get to make any babies" I told him  and he shook his head in disappointment.

"I feel like you guys wanna wait until I'm diagnosed  with cancer to actually make me happy" he said.

Just then the waitress came back with our orders. "Enjoy" she said and went about her own way.

"So what happened ?" He asked me as he bit into his burger.

"You really wanna know?" I asked him and he nodded his head  vigorously.

I sighed before I narrated everything from the auctions , meeting Luca who turned out to be  Lorenzo's  brother and how he held me at gun point for some stupid reason.

"Capo has a brother ?" He said and I just nodded. "Then why the different surnames then ?" He asked me.

"Wait it is because he's not an actual Rivera , right ?" I just laughed.

"No if you've ever seen Lorenzo then you've definetly  seen Luca those two look like twins." I told him and he nodded.

We both  continued  eating  in silence before I decided to ask him.

"Where were you the whole of  yesterday. I didn't even see a glimpse of you ?" I asked him.

"I was sent on my first mission yesterday. I didn't get time to tell you because I'd gone early in the morning to the warehouse with Capo and-" but I cut him off.

"You know where he is ?" I asked him full of hope , hoping he wouldn't disappoint me.

"No , I'm sorry boo-boo I don't know where he is " he said in a soft voice.

Everyone who knows where he is doesn't want to tell me , why ?.

God , I miss him so much right now. I sniffed and wipped  away a tear that had made my way to my face.

"Vicky , what's wrong  ?" Asked Irvine but I just smiled and shook my head.

"Nothing " I said to him.  He wasn't convinced but   he let me have my space which I'm entirely grateful  for.

"Hey listen I know it's very much unplanned but let's go to a spar " he said to me. I just chuckled and nodded.

We paid for our meal later on and Irvine drove us to a spar.

Getting to the spar we parked our car in the parking lot and made our way to the reception.

"Mrs Rivera  , I-I didn't know you were coming in today." She said and I looked at her shocked before looking at Irvine who seemed  to be enjoying this.

"I hadn't planned on coming but if you want us to come another day tha-" but she quickly cut me off.

"No no no  , please come this way. I'll led you to the presidential  suite and I'll have people right over." She said.

"I'm very sorry that service might be glichy because nobody had notified us that you'd be here but I'll make sure you're treated with the top most standards." She said.

She guided us to the presidential  suite. Opening the double doors the place was like heaven.

Soft music playing in the back ground  ,  backed up with a beautiful  fruity scent and the theme colours were white and gold.

"Please make yourselves comfortable. I'll send people right up " she said and closed the door behind us.

"Oh my gosh , aren't these perks of your  marriage  or what ?" Said Irvine as he rested himself on one of the beds.

"I guess being Mrs Rivera is actually that awesome" I said and walked to the changing room where  I took off my clothes  and wore a rob.

I let my hair loose before coming out to meet a bunch of people in my room. Irvine was already getting a head massage while someone gave him a foot massage as well.

"Mrs Rivera , anything in particular  you would like yo do today ?" Asked one of the males.  "We could do a full body massage , then move on to a hair do , then  move on to manicure and pedicure  whatever you need " he added.

"Okay just let's start  with  the hair do. I don't want a body massage but thank you," I said to him and he nodded with a slight smile.

"So , Vicky " called out Irvine.

"Yeah "

"What do you think Tony is up to right now?" He asked me before he burst out laughing and I soon joined in.

"I really don't know." I said trying to catch my breath. "Do you still remember that worst employee board he had in his office?" I asked me.

"Damn right , I can bet all I have right now that we are definetly on it"

"100%" I said to him. "Gosh , I missed those days " I added.

"No you don't. Especially if it means having to see Vanessa all over again. I'd rather die" he said with an exaggerated sigh.

"She really wasn't that bad , as compared to Ms Leanna." I said and some of the employees  who were with us in the presidential  suite chuckled

"Wait , this might be a coincidence  but are you guys familiar  with THE Leanna  we're  talking about?" Asked Irvine.

Shit , he'd be up and ready for gossip anytime that's for sure and I'm so sure he wants to start one right now.

" Oh we're , familiar with her." Said one of them.  "I'm Craig by the way." He added.

"You know when we heard that Mrs Rivera was here , we actually thought it's one of Leanna's tricks to get into this suite" he said.

"Wait , what?" Asked Irvine who was now paying full attention to Craig.

"She used to do that all the time. She'd lie that she's married to Lorenzo  and would show us even the ring on her finger but honestly she was just doing that to be treated in first class " he said and Irvine just chuckled.

"What a bitch " he said.

"Yeah , what an A-grade bitch. But that's not all there's more. This one time she came into the spar. I remember  it so well because I was planning on going to my friends birthday  party. She came in around 4 with this other dude who she said he was her brother but in-"

Yeah that's what I love about the spar. There's always someone who creates too much shit and we get something to gossip about.

I mean what's a spar day without this ?