Chapter 30 - I'll be there

**LORENZO **

" I can't believe its you behind all of this. You left me to deal with Luca alone. Then next thing I hear is you're alive  and plotting against me. ME?" I said looking at  his picture that was hung on the wall in my office.

"It's crazy , out of everyone it had to be  you who chose to wreck havoc  in a Mafia that you once took care of " I said to him.

I grabbed the paper weight that was on my table and threw at the picture causing the glass to break and fall to the ground.

"Lorenzo" called out her voice from my door.

"Alicìa  , leave now " I said to her and she shook her head. "No " she said walking further into the room.

"Just leave please give me a minute" I said to her.

"No, I'm sorry. Im not leaving  you even for a second." She said as she got to  me and wrapped her arms around me pulling  me into a hug.

"It's okay.  Everything is going to be okay." She assured me. Her hug  felt comfortable. It provided me with all the sanity I was looking for.

I was really  hurt , confused and angry about the new information  I'd received.

"I was there Alicìa. I said goodbye to him and I watched as they lowered the casket to the ground and bury him. I saw absolutely  everything. " I said to her after pulling back.

"Hey , you know what you saw and that was the truth in your eyes. However , he deceived us. He lied about his own death and now is endangering everyone around you."  She said.

"Now the question is , what are you going to do about ?" She asked me .

"I'll  do the needful. " I said to her walking towards the picture I'd  throw the paper weight at earlier.

"He asked for this Alicìa. So whatever is coming for him , he deserves this " I said

Later on that day we were having lunch together with Tony and the guys as well as  Marilyn.

"So when are you guys having a baby?"  Asked Tony and everyone looked at us both.

"Not now " replied Alicìa  shortly helping herself  to her food.

"You guys you aren't getting any younger. What's wrong ? Are you still feeling shy towards each other ?" He asked again.

"Tony , seriously " said Mario looking at him in disbelief.

"You know  , my wife and I had J.J two days after our wedding " he explained. "I don't know  who was more excited me or her " he said.

"Okay , I'm gonna get these inside." Said Marilyn  standing up from the  table.

"Me too , I'll help" said Alicìa  standing up quickly and rushing to the kitchen.

"Seriously  , why did you have to bring that up ?" I asked Tony.

"It's because I know ladies don't like talking about these conversations so openly and I wanted to discuss something very important too. I needed them  to go outside a bit" he explained.

"Okay , what's so important  then?"

"My men received news that the gangs from Mexico landed in Italy  today. They travelled to a safe house east of here." He said.

"You thinking what I'm thinking ?" Asked Mario with a mischievous  smile plastered on his face.

"We leave tonight at 8 we have to get there around 10 earliest. Gather some men and get them to the training grounds. " I said standing up from my seat with the others and walking out of the house.

I wasn't going to regret what I was about to do. Shadow messed with someone he thinks he knows.

If he thinks he knows me then he's wrong. He thought he was training me to be exactly like him but that's not the case. I'm worse , I'm worse than he could ever have been.

I will destroy him the same way he thought I would destroy me.

He wasn't dead before but I promise you this I'll make sure I send him back to were he thought he'd escaped but before that he needs to answer each and every question I have for him.

"So here's the plan" said Mario bringing up a map to the huge table surrounded  by my men.

"News says the warehouse has only 2  entrances here and another one here. Then there's  an emergency exit  right there. The fence surrounding the whole area in an electric fence and the poles have hidden cameras. " said Mario introducing the plan.

"Torreno I need you and your guys to get rid of any cameras that may  alert them of our presence. " I said to them and they nodded.

They got away from the plan because  the rest of the plan didn't concern them plus they needed to prepare their devices  and so on.

"These guys and I are going to make sure that  no-one escapes  from the emergency  exit. We'll  go suit up " said Tom taking some of  the men with him.

"Okay we need to get in from both entrances to make sure no-one leaves. Everyone you meet you shoot. If you see this man" I said bringing out his picture and everyone else gasped.

"Yes , it's your test of loyalty. You might see your old Don , my father in this fight. Its up to you who you choose to side with. But if you see him make sure you keep him alive and take him back to the van. Be sure he isn't armed and make sure he doesn't escape." I told them and they nodded silently.

I'm pretty sure they were still recovering  from the shock.

"If you see my brother and mother during this whole fest take them into your custody and take them back to the van as well. Ensure there will be no interaction among  them." I added.

"And um , please don't die" said Tony and everyone chuckled.

"Okay , we leave in the next hour. Grab whatever you think you need and we roll out" said Mario and everyone got  to their work.

I went back into the house and went to go  find Alicìa. I found her in the library with a book in her hand.

I went to seat next to her on the couch and took  the book from her hands.

"Removing my bra infront of him. He shifted in his seat but still kept  looking at me. "  I read from the book.

"Lorenzo don't read that. Stop !" She said trying to get the book back from me.

"He stood up and stalked towards me after I took off every bit of clothing that was on me. He traced his fingers from in between my breast sliding  down to my stomach then he cupped my-" but she cut me off by connecting our lips.

I dropped the  book and pulled her close to me and made her seat on my lap.

I squeezed  her ass and she gasped. Using that opportunity,  I slid my tongue  into her mouth and I tasted every bit of her.

Pulling away for air we rested our foreheads against each other.

"Now can I continue reading ?" I joked.

"Lorenzo " she scolded and I just chuckled.

"So that's what you'll be reading in here , huh?" I asked her and she hid her face blushing.

"Why don't we get to do it ourselves rather than read it?" I asked and her eyes  popped out of her sockets.

"You- you- " but she couldn't get anything out. She was blushing profusely. I just chuckled  and kissed her cheek.

"Listen  piccola,  I have to go. I found out where he is and I need to find him before he lays out his next move" I told her and she looked at me full of concern.

"Then promise me one thing" she said to me.

"Anything baby " I said to her.

"Tomorrow at breakfast , my husband should be there "  she said..

"I'll be there "