Chapter 49 :Make up for lost time

***LORENZO****

Both of our cars parked in the parking lot and the guys got off and Tom proceeded  to open Alicia's  door while Luca  got Noah out of the car seat.

When we finished the hustle we noticed that all eyes were on us.

"I told you this was a bad idea" said Alicia.

"I don't know. I  think we're still dropping a kid at day care like what Lorenzo said " said Mario with a slight smile on his face.

Alicia just shook her head and took Noah from Luca and made him stand on the ground before getting down to his level "Okay baby , be good for mommy okay?" She said to him and he nodded.

"Okay " he said.

"And when you're done , I'll be right here waiting for you " she said to him before kissing his forehead  and hugging him.

"Mommy" he said to her and she looked at him.

"Yes baby "

"I love you" he said and Alicìa  smiled genuinely.

"I love you the most  my sweet love " she said to him before giving him another kiss on his cheek.

She stood up and looked around and smiled.

"Look baby , Ms Rachel  is here to take you and even Blake is with her go on" she said to him and he ran to them.

He got to them and took Blake's hand  and the pair rushed inside the building.

"Alicìa  , hi" said the lady as she got closer to us.

"I just wanted to remind you once again that it's going to be the children's sports day on  Saturday  and you said you'd volunteer  Friday afternoon to help us set up the arrangements" she told her but Alicìa  just frowned.

"No I didn't say that Rachel"

"You did "

"I didn't,  I would know "

"Yeah , you're right you didn't" she finally admitted. "It's just that Henry is volunteering  too and he wanted you to volunteer  too so that you could spend time together and probably ask you out later on" she added.

" who the fuck is Henry?" I asked

"Blake's dad "  Rachel replied looking at me surprised.

The fuck ! Blake is Noah's  friend and Henry being her  dad. That motherfucker  better not be  trying to get closer to my wife.

"No I'm sorry,  I'm quite packed Friday " said Alicìa  so casually.

"It's okay but Henry insisted that you should go out for some dinner after the sports day" said Rachel tapping  on to her hand with the pen she was holding.

"I'm not doing that" replied Alicìa  almost instantly.

Rachel looked at her shocked.

"Why , Henry is so good looking and single too. And you're pretty  , nice and single too" she complained to her

"Um no , I'm not single. Infact I am very much unsingle." Said Alicìa  as she took a step back and put her hand in mine.

"Rachel , i want you to meet my husbad" she said to her.

"That's his brother and those are his really close friends " she said again pointing to the rest of guys.

"W-w how " she whined looking at us.

"I think we should be going now and yes , do take care of my son" said  Alicia  to Rachel before she pulled me to start walking again.

We were in the car driving to her office this time but I couldn't stop thinking about this guy Henry.