Chapter 24 - first day of training

**LORENZO **

It's been a whole week since I've started looking for Luca. Every other lead I'm getting is just leading me to another blank hole.

I'm sitting on the balcony of my room with my lighter in my hands. I'm lighting it on and off every second trying to concentrate on where Luca could  be.

"Lorenzo" called out Alicia to me.

"Im here " I said to her before she hummed.

"You know here is a very huge space." She complained as she got to me. "You could've told me that you're at the balcony. Wait if I walked in on you in the bathroom ?" She asked me.

"Then , my dear wife. I definetly would've planted babies inside of you"  I told her and she let out a small gasp before a faint shade of pink appeared on her cheeks.

"That's not why I'm here" she grumbled hitting me with an envelope.

"Is that for me ?" I asked her and she nodded. "Yeah Tom received it from the gate man and then gave it to me since I was already coming upstairs" she explained  to me as she walked back into the room.

I opened  the big envelope  and reached  out to grab whatever was in there.

"There nothing in here " I said to myself before I turned it upside down.

I shook it a bit and then a yellow note fell out. I took it from the ground and it was exactly like the one Alicìa  got when she was attacked weeks ago.

::You seriously  think it's me you should be after ?? There's more to this fratello::

"The fuck " I cursed before I went back into the room. 

"Alicìa  , I need you to come with me to the warehouse. Your training begins today" I told her.

"Why do you not have a dog?" She asked looking at me angrily.

"I have one but where's  this coming from " I asked her as I took my gun.

"Then why are you taking so much pleasure in ordering me. I don't like it " she said with glossy eyes.

"Okay okay okay" I said walking up to her and cupping her face before planting a kiss on her forehead.

"I'm sorry , let me rephrase that for you" I said to her and she nodded.

"Can you please come with to the warehouse ? I need to get you started on your training" Shit I've never even been this polite and patient with anyone.  But for her I'm willing to do anything.

"Okay" she said with a huge smile plastered on her face.

I was about to ask her why the sudden change of mood but she explained  it to me "I was down stairs with Marilyn  and Irvine making cookies. Then Marilyn  told me that you can't be a sweet mooshy person" she said as she walked into our closet.

"Then I told  her that you could be and I could make it happen" she said as she walked out of the closet with  my grey hoodie on top of her jeans and the top she had on.

"And I did " she said with one of the cute smiles I've ever seen.

"Let's go" she added before taking my hand and pulling me towards the door. Not that she could actually  pull me but you know.

As we got to the exit she let go of my hand and ran in the direction of the kitchen. Moments later she came back with a cookie  in her hand.

She finished it before she could get to me and she went back into the kitchen and got two more.

We didn't make it to the car with those either. She was about to go back for some more but I stopped her.

"I'll go get you your cookies you sit in the car" I told her and I swear I heard Mario chuckle but I just let it go.

I can back with a big bowl full of them and she gasped. "Excuse me , I just wanted one more but that's okay" she said as she began eating the cookies in the car whilst the driver took us to the warehouse.

Most of the men here knew I was married but they didn't exactly know who I got  married to.

They looked at Alicìa  as we walked past them . They all were confused , I would be too. The reasons being that

1.. I'd never brought a girl into the warehouse.

2.. she was the only girl who was walking amongst the my inner circle  which only consisted of me , Mario and Tom.

3.. Alicìa  still had that freaking bowl of cookies in her hands and she was still eating them.

Getting to my office  we all got into and Alicìa  sat herself on the couch as Tom closed the door.

"But why the urgency ?" She suddenly asked after she took in the features of my office.

"Alicìa " I said and rubbed my temples. I dint know why she chose today of all days to behave like a baby.

"It's because your training is long overdue Alicìa. We were supposed to begin it a month after your wedding  but circumstances  didn't allow it" explained Mario to her and she nodded in understanding.

"So who's  training me ?" She asked.

"That's gonna be me " said Mario and her jaw literally dropped to the floor.

"Why not Tom. He's always with me isn't he  ?" She complained.

"That's exactly why he can't train you. He let's you do what you want so I'm afraid you'll  convince him to even make you skip training" I told her.

"Yeah fair enough" she said and Mario mentioned her to stand up and follow him.

She did as told all of us walked to the training arena.

She toom of her hoodie well my hoodie  and threw it to me.

She sat on the ground and began removing her sneakers.

"So have ever fought ?" Asked Mario

"I haven't fought" said Alicia but something told me that sentence was incomplete.

"But I'm sure you're aware of some basic right?" He asked her as they both got  into a fighting stance.

"Let's see what I know " she said before she threw a punch that landed straight on his jaw.

"I know that" she said in a challenging way.

Mario his jaw a bit before he came at her ready to deliver a blow to her side but she caught his  fist mid air and she punched him again on the same spot.

He staggered back a but but not enough to recover because  Alicia  did a cartwheel and  kicked him straight  on the chest.

Mario fell backward coughing and Alicia came and kneeled down infront of him with a worried face.

"Are you okay. Jesus Christ , I'm so so-" but he cut her short but making her fall then holding her in a choking position.

She didn't need to think too much before she used her lower body strength and lifted her knee so that it collided with his forehead.

He fell back to ground again and Alicìa  pressed her knee on his throat.

"I was trying to help you" she complained but Mario tried raising his leg to kick her but she stopped it mid air and she punched him straight in the face.

"STOP!"   I yelled and they both did.

"Alicìa  you said you can't fight" said Tom when  we got  to them.

"I said I haven't fought" she defended.

"That meant I haven't fought in five  years" she said before sitting down.

"You get angry when you're fighting" said Mario to her.

She sighed and looked down. "You guys are attacking me now. I'm tired  and so out of shape" she said before laying on the ground completely.