Chapter 25 - the man in the Shadows

**LORENZO **

The next part of the training was also with the new recruits. Some were being  taught to throw knives others were using  guns practicing their aim other were engaged in hand to hand combat.

Alicìa  didn't want to put on her shoes anymore so she was walking about barefoot whilst  she made me hold them. So now the Capo of the Italian Mafia was now holding a hoodie and a pair of shoes.

"Listen up !" Commanded Mario and everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at us.

"This is our Donna. You will respect her and obey her every command. No-one and I mean no-one should dare lay a finger on her because if you do you've tempered with the Mafia and I can guarantee  you this. You won't survive it. Understood?" Said Mario.

"Understood!" Everyone replied in accordance.

I looked at Alicìa,  she was chewing the side of her bottom lip as she scanned everyone in the room. Her eyes then landed on someone.

Following her line of sight she  was locked in a staring contest with that girl from my office , Cassey.  I'm sure that was her name.

She had her hands on her hips looking at Alicìa  in furry. Guess she now knows who I rejected her for.

Looking at Alicìa  she had a calm expression on her face. She even chuckled and shook her head before looking at Mario.

"So what's next ?" She asked him and he motioned her to follow him.

"We gotta see how good your aim  is with knives " he said and gave her a knife.

She tested its weight before looking at Mario.

"I can't do the thing  where I throw it and it goes in a circular  motion until it hits the target" she told him and he just nodded.

"Show us how you do it " he told and she nodded.

She took five steps back and  stood  so that had a side view of the target. She sighed before the held her knife with  her thumb on the base of the knife.

Using her elbow as her guide and aim she threw the knife.

It just went straight and hit the target  perfectly.

"Wow " said Tom.

Wow could only begin to describe what she did right now. Her concentration was accurate  just as her aim and to top it all she looked sexy as hell doing it.

"Now can I go back home " she asked looking at me and I just shook my head.

"You still have lots you need to do before you can actually go home" I told her and she rolled her eyes at me.

" just to make sure  you weren't  lucky the first time" said Mario as he came back with 5 more knives for her throw.

"You're boring" she complained whilst taking the knives  from him.

"You say that alot I'm beginning to think you like me " he said and she just chuckled.

At least  they now talk. They never did before this that's why I assigned him to train her. So that they could establish  some sort of  connection together because they both were important to me.

She threw all of them perfectly  and he clapped for her. "Great job. " He said to her.

"Now go find a friend " he said to  her as he pushed her to a bunch of new recruits.

"Now listen , I have something I need to discuss  with you" I said to the both of them.

"Today when we were back home , Tom you received the envelope  from the gate man right? The one you gave to Alicìa ?" I asked him and he nodded "Sì"