14

☆ 14. Chapter 14

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

14 Until the next day, the embroidery incident was still escalating in a straight line, and what had been a foregone conclusion in Suyaxi's eyes was quietly changing, and even the masters of the embroidery world were silently paying attention to the matter.

In a tea room, several masters gathered and discussed something. They enlarged the light screen, looking at the galloping diagram of 10,000 horses on it, and their hearts were complex and hot.

"This is really the first time I've seen this kind of embroidery, it seems to contain a variety of techniques, can you see it? An old man with gray hair asked other people who were about the same age.

The only female elderly man in the audience spoke: "No, I can't see it." This seems to be an older embroidery technique, but it never seems to be stated in the literature, and perhaps I feel wrong.

The other old man also agreed with the old woman's words, and another old man said: "Anyway, I am curious about what kind of capable person can embroider such a work, and I would like to touch this picture of ten thousand horses galloping in person." "Due to the cultural fault, the previous embroidery theory has been unsophisticated, and these embroidery masters are using new terms to replace some techniques, such as flat embroidery, double embroidery, etc.

What surprised everyone even more was that the fabric was all embroidery, an embroidery method they had never thought of. In addition to the limited energy, it is difficult to achieve such an effect with such intensive embroidery. In the future technology, the embroidery of these masters is relatively simple, and there will be a lot of blank space, which is the law, but now, the law has been broken, and it is still so good. It makes them hot and mixed.

Everyone thinks the same thing, but the man seems to be very mysterious, and no one knows who he is until now. Maybe it's an old man like them, who doesn't like to ask questions, and doesn't necessarily like freedom.

In the audience, there was one person who thought differently from them, that is, Su Yaxi's father, Su Jieming, originally he didn't want to care about Su Yaxi's affairs, and such a small matter could still be handled according to a family like theirs. But no one expected that the little-known person was actually a hidden capable person, and Su Yaxi copied the other party so much, which made his head bigger.

Because he grew up pampered since he was a child, he was a little willful, and he could usually help her carry it, but this time the matter was big, and he could only hope that Queen Murphy would not notice about it, and it would be best if the two planets were safe until the end of the exchange between the two planets.

He had already ordered it before, hoping to suppress all the unfavorable remarks on the Star Network against Su Yaxi, fortunately, these bigwigs in the embroidery industry only paid attention to this embroidery that came out of nowhere, and didn't care too much about other things.

But that autumn... Su Jieming's face was gloomy, and he thought: It's time to beat it well.

What is Yiqiu doing at this time? Since he got the single remaining communication number, he didn't dare to make a video call, because the other party said that he didn't like to reveal his identity. So he had to send a private message to the other party to exchange some embroidery matters, and he also gained some Xi experience, which made him very happy and respected this mysterious master even more.

"Honey, what is it that makes you so happy? Leaning on Yiqiu's side was a man who looked to be in his thirties, with a handsome appearance and a tall figure, he was worried that Yiqiu would catch a cold, so he put a dress on him, and he looked like a gentle man.