71

☆ 71. Chapter 71

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

71 After eating a hearty dinner, Shan Yu was satisfied, he touched his bulging belly, uh, he ate it.

"Master, eat some fruit. Fu Xuan arranged the cut fruit on a plate and placed it in front of him.

Shan Yu glanced at the delicious fruit, touched his belly again, and said with some regret: "You're welcome, I'm already full." Then

he said to Yiqiu, "Reach out your hand and show me."

Yiqiu and Fuxuan glanced at each other, silently encouraging each other, and then Yiqiu stretched out his arm. Shan Yu pointed his finger on his vein, and released his divine sense to check it. The things that come out of the farm are really extraordinary, even if they are items from other planes, but the results are immediate.

He smiled slightly and congratulated: "Your body has recovered, there will be no problems in the future, and the child is also healthy, don't worry."

"Great. Both husband and wife were very happy and very grateful for the help of the master. Fu Xuan solemnly took out a black card and said: "Master, thank you very much, a businessman like me doesn't know what to give you, this is a VIP card for the herbal exchange meeting, no matter how many items you buy, it only costs 30% of the price, Master, I think you should need it." Shan

Yu didn't know much about the herbs here, he really needed to take a look, and this card could save a lot of money, so he didn't take it politely, and promised that he would find him if he had any problems in the future.

However, he thought of another thing, he heard that Fu Xuan is a businessman, and seeing that the other party is upright and a very honest businessman, it is indeed feasible to ask him for help.

"By the way, I have something I might need your help with. Shan Yu said directly.

After hearing this, Fu Xuan hurriedly asked, "Master, if you have any needs, just say it."

He took out a nanobox and said, "I hope you can help me get the word out about this, to make a splash, and preferably for everyone to see." "

This is..." Fu Xuan glanced at the small nano box, not knowing what was inside, what could make the master so solemn, he suddenly became a little curious.

In fact, there are some cold weapons he has made, he opened the light brain, and some images were released inside, all of which were how he recorded various weapons that needed to fight, whether it was a mecha or a human battle, and some elegantness could be seen in the shadow of the sword and sword.

As a businessman, Fu Xuan immediately saw a business opportunity, such a battle has never been experienced, in addition to mechas, there is no need to drive spiritual power to fight like this, that is to say, ordinary people can also fight, so he asked: "Master, how do you price these weapons?"

"It's good to be cheap, ordinary people can buy it, but they have to buy it in Gusi and provide their own identity information.

Fu Xuan smiled and said, "Master, you are benefiting all mankind, that's Gu Wu, right?" I've never seen such a way of fighting, only Gu Wu can, but Gu Wu has long disappeared in the long river of history, I didn't expect you to know Gu Wu, Master..."Shan Yu raised his hand and interrupted: "This is not Gu Wu, it's just some moves,

the real Gu Wu requires internal kung fu." "

I have a set of tutorials here, which is a slow Xi method, and practice is also good for the body. "Actually, it's Tai Chi.

"Thank you, Master, I'll help you spread the word. Fu Xuan said.

When Shan Yu left, the husband and wife kept sending each other onto the aircraft before stopping. Yiqiu touched her stomach gently, and the smile on her face didn't stop until a voice sounded.

"What are you doing here? Why don't you want to do me a favor? A woman's voice rang out.

Shan Yu's smile faded suddenly, and Fu Xuan turned around helplessly and said, "Mom, why are you here?" It

was a well-maintained middle-aged woman, and behind her was a tall young man with a bunch of things in his hands.

The middle-aged woman glanced at Yiqiu dissatisfied, then touched her son's cheek with a distressed face and said, "Look at you, if I don't come to see you, you're all thin, can't you eat here?" If you go home and live, you just don't listen, where is there a home here? Who's not coming to help me get something, it's really blind.

"Mom, I'll help you carry it, Yiqiu is inconvenient now." Fu Xuan didn't know whether to tell his mother that Yiqiu was pregnant, he knew what his mother's personality was, he was straightforward, and he was spoiled since he was a child. Although he loves his son, he doesn't have such a good temper with others.

When the woman heard this, she immediately glared at him: "What's inconvenient?" Is it not as weak as me? You've spoiled him, and you know how to hold you back.

Fu Xuan was not happy, so he retorted: "Mom, Yiqiu has always been a very independent person, you think too much of him, no matter what, he is my lover." She

rolled her eyes angrily, she didn't want to talk anymore, she was too tired, she had a son with her elbow turned out, what could she do.

Yiqiu came up at this time and smiled, and shouted to the woman: "Mom, good evening, why did you come here so late?" Dad agreed, too?

"Who's your mother?" The woman said unhappily.

Yiqiu doesn't care about the other party's words at all, he is Yiqiu, no matter who he is, he is not afraid, even if it is his mother-in-law.

"Ah, yes, you are my mother-in-law, by the way, mother-in-law, have you not been sleeping well lately, why are these dark circles so big. "

You, you..." She was almost angry with this mouth, but she couldn't say anything about him, so she could only roll her eyes and walk forward, and then quietly touched her eyes, whether there were really such heavy dark circles under her eyes.

Fu Xuan shook his head, but he didn't say anything, his mother was a dead duck with a hard mouth, and he always had to slap Yiqiu if he had nothing to do, but every time he was so angry, he was relieved to see her so lively.

Then he made eye contact with Yiqiu, Yiqiu shook his head, Fuxuan touched his nose, and had to agree. Yiqiu didn't want to tell his mother, so he had to hide it for him.

When the young man put everything down, Fu Xuan couldn't help asking, "Mom, what did you bring?" Why so many? "

I see you've lost a lot of weight, so I brought you a lot of food, you see, it's all your favorite food." The other party seemed to have forgotten the previous unpleasantness, and showed his son a bunch of food offerings.

Fu Xuan looked at it and said, "Why don't you have honey oil, Yiqiu likes to eat that one the most, you have time to help bring some over." "

What? I can't even bear to eat such expensive fruits, how many more do I bring?! You're trying to me off! "

Fuxuan: ...

Forget it, it's better for him to buy it himself, the honey fruit tastes sweet and sour, and many women and females love to eat it, but it's a pity that the yield is small, so it's not cheap. However, this fruit is also very suitable for pregnant women and pregnant women, so it is good to buy it and try it.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Tanmei] Pretending to be soft and forced to divorce a crush, [Tanmei] The traitor is pregnant with my cub, [Tanmei] Gold Medal Sales (Unlimited Stream), [Tanmei] Away from Daylight , [Tanmei] Langka , [Tanmei] Xinglin, [Tanmei] Handmade bloggers became popular love variety shows, [Tanmei] After the soft and cute beauty married the wolf king, [Tanmei] wantonly looked up , [Tanmei After dressing as a genius quadruplet uncle

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top