131

☆ 131. Chapter 131

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

131 Because the □□ are all dead people, several people can be regarded as letting go of their hands and feet, and they all desperately stick to their positions, not letting those dead people approach, and trying to be careful not to let them catch themselves.

Shan Yu raised himself into the air, and the ice and fire in his palms came out together, and he began to set up the formation.

"I'll go, how did Guth rise into the air? Just after people saw the scene in the live broadcast and involuntarily quieted down, finally someone couldn't help but break the peace.

"This... It's a miracle! Someone shuddered and whispered.

"Wait, did you see that? Something strange appeared in Guth's hand, like a superability, but ... It's so strange...

"Don't talk nonsense, read on, I'm so nervous right now, I hope someone can help Guth and them, those people are really scary. "

Guth! You must come on!

"Gusi God, we know you're the best, come on!

So the people who watched the live broadcast sent their blessings one after another, but they didn't expect their blessings to form a force of wishes, and these wishes went in the direction of Gu Si and them.

When drawing the array, a resistance struck, Shan Yu opened his eyes and looked at the fake Shan Yu, only to see the fake Shan Yu raise his magic wand and smile at him.

"Do you think you can make it? Fake Shan Yu asked with a smile.

"Why not? As he spoke, he resisted the force that the other party had forced down, and drew a formation with difficulty.

At this moment, the voice of the system sounded from his brain: "Host, I sense the presence of a system, it seems to be... Chasexing. "

Cha Se Xing, that demon cultivator is there, Brother Wenren doesn't know what happened!

"General, the young master's communicator has been interrupted, it seems that something has blocked it, and there is no way to get news of him at this time. A young man in a military uniform who was operating on a large light screen said.

Wen Renyi sat on the first place, his hands clenched into fists to support his chin, his eyes were full of thought, and then ordered: "Go forward, let's go and support him."

"Yes! "

Hahaha, you can't defeat me, my black mist has no substance, no matter what you do, it's useless, but you will only get more and more tired, and at that time, you can only be devoured." The devil's mouth opened and closed its mouth, and let out a mad laugh.

Wen Renqian tightened his brows, and looked coldly at the direction of the devil's mouth, this devil is really difficult, but one thing he said was wrong, no matter how much he consumed, he had a way to fill the aura in an instant, and it was not necessarily impossible to die with him, but he couldn't go on like this, he had to hurry up, even if it was to weaken his strength.

"How? Have you decided to give up resisting? If you cooperate with me, I will let you die comfortably, or I will let you taste the pain. The devil continued to coax.

Wen Renqian used his divine sense to sweep this illusion full of black mist, what can he do to leave this illusion and return to the original point? Origin! That's right, that's it, every illusion has an exit, just find that exit.