54

☆ 54. Chapter 54

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

54 After shopping around the star network for a while, Shan Yu, who heard the prompt, immediately came out of the star network and entered the farm to steal vegetables, this time he was smart not to go directly to his friend's farm, but used the 2D mode to steal vegetables, and when he felt that the stealing was successful, another prompt sounded.

System: You get a Red Snake Vine Seed, a Psychedelic Flower Seed, a Life Star Seed, and get 10,000 points, which can be upgraded to Level 3, is it upgraded? Yes and no.

Looking at everything displayed on the light screen, Shan Yu couldn't believe it, just now he said that if he wants to be promoted to the third level as soon as possible, it can be upgraded to the third level?! Why?

Then the system spoke: "Congratulations to the host for obtaining the Star of Life, which is a rare treasure in the Great Thousand Plane World." "What's

that?"

"That's the fruit that gives people a new life, with him you have a second life, as long as you take the Star of Life, you will get a Polar Spirit Body, and the Star of Life will only bear one fruit in a thousand years, and it will dissipate when it is finished, and the core of the Star of Life can become a second seed. Shan

Yu said in disbelief: "So... I accidentally stole something terrible? What is the Extreme Spirit Body?

"The body of the extreme spirit is, no matter what spell you cultivate, you will not fail.

"So powerful?

"However, there is also a drawback, the Star of Life can only be taken when a person is weak and close to death or has died, otherwise it will only waste the talent of this fruit.

"This, that's it... "Isn't he needing it? It's also very chicken. . .

"In addition, if you take the Life Star again when you have strong strength, your previous efforts will be in vain, and you will need to cultivate again.

After listening to it,

Shan Yu understood that the main credit for being able to suddenly get so many points this time was the star of life, and it only bears fruit once in a thousand years, which is indeed very precious. After learning about the upgrade, he no longer hesitated and got busy.

Then a burst of white light flashed, and the entire farm was like a sprinkling of auroras, blocking everything that could be seen with the eyes, and Shan Yu also followed the darkness in front of him, and the whole person sat down, closed his eyes, and upgraded with the farm...

Time moves forward slowly, minute by minute, as if a century has passed, and the time in the outside world is only a few minutes.

Just when Shan Yu was immersed in the mysterious world, in a distant plane, on a somewhat dark planet, two unsightly figures faced each other, and the oppressive air lingered around them.

"Gubatikla, give me back the Star of Life! A man covered in a black robe said, his arm outstretched, revealing a fleshless bony finger.

And the person opposite him was also dressed in a black robe, but his face could still be seen faintly under the coat and hat, his eyes were gloomy, and he laughed from his mouth: "Old ghost, I didn't take any life stars, you better not get entangled here." "

Cuba Tikla! You villain! No one on this dark star knows that I have a star of life except you, give it back to me! The man jerked his head up, revealing a skeletal skull.