110

☆ 110. Chapter 110

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

110 "Brother! What's the matter with you? Wen Renlian grabbed Wen Renqian, who was about to go to the other side with Yalina, and her eyes were full of disbelief.

Wen Renqian showed a gentle smile on weekdays after seeing Wen Renlian: "Xiaolian, are you still eating?" Just right, Xiaoya, let's eat with Xiaolian.

Wen Renlian looked at her brother who spoke to Yalina gently, she looked confused, she couldn't understand if his brother was stupid, how could he suddenly be so intimate with Yalina, I'll go, her brother won't be a scumbag, right? What about Brother Xiaoyu? And she doesn't have a good impression of Yaria at all, why can't her brother think about it like this?

No, she can't let her brother go on like this, Brother Xiaoyu is so good, what if people are angry and run away?

"Brother, how are you with Yalina? Where is Brother Xiaoyu?

"Who? Wen Renqian frowned and looked at her sister suspiciously, "Your new friend?" "

Wen Renlian can see the problem this time, how could his brother forget about Brother Xiaoyu? There's something wrong with that, it must be something that Yalina did. She looked at Yalina, who didn't care about anything else, and only glanced at her after they had talked about Shan Yu, and then said disdainfully: "Xiaolian has to be careful when making friends, don't be a bad friend." Brother Wenren~Let's go, I'm hungry~"

Listening to Yalina's coquettish tone, Wenrenlian vomited so much that she hurriedly grabbed her brother and didn't let her go, this is not good, how can her brother be with Yalina, she doesn't agree!

Shan Yu had already heard the movements over there clearly, and realized that Wen Renqian's wrongness did have something to do with Yalina, but Wen Renqian was currently a cultivator in the Jindan stage, how could he get the Tao?

He stood up slowly, Qiao Yiyi and Beide beside him looked at Shan Yu with some concern, Qiao Yiyi even grabbed the corner of Shan Yu's clothes and said carefully: "Xiaoyu, don't be impulsive, impulsiveness is the devil, Wenren senior must be confused, you must be calm!" "

Shan Yu:" .

After a while, Wen Renlian pulled Wen Renqian or came over here, Yalina didn't know what kind of psychology it was, and she didn't refuse, the two of them walked over hand in hand, and even Yalina also hugged Wen Renqian's arm intimately, and the whole person leaned on each other, her eyes looked at him intentionally or unintentionally, and her face was full of provocation.

Shan Yu was not angry because of her action, but said lightly: "Eat quickly, and continue to Xi in the afternoon."

Wen Renlian looked at Shan Yu with an indifferent look and thought: It's over, Brother Xiao Yu is afraid that he is angry, but he didn't lose his temper... That's right, Brother Xiao Yu has always been soft, she has never seen him lose any temper, but now it's different, it's obvious that his brother is now a scum Brother Xiao Yu, how should she, as a sister, explain to her brother, worry.

Many people in the cafeteria are happy to see such a Shura field, after all, who doesn't want to watch if there are melons to eat? The most important thing is that an academy figure like Wen Renqian has always been a male god-like existence in everyone's hearts, and such a male god is fascinated by an ordinary and unruly single person, which makes some people how comfortable it is, and the current situation is that Wenren Senior is finally sober, and it is better to be with a princess like Yalina than with a female who is nothing, and their psychology can be a little more balanced.