29

☆ 29. Chapter 29

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

29 According to the plant itself, it is called the Energy Tree, and it is a very precious tree, which was transplanted from the outside by its farmer, but at that time, a bunch of people wanted to take it for themselves, and the Energy Tree triumphantly said a bunch of what it had and what it didn't.

Although it is very dark to listen to the various boasts of the energy tree, there is one thing that has to be admitted. Returning from his plane friend's farm, he asked the system, and the system said that this energy tree was a level 10 energy tree, and it was already the only one on the planet of Doom.

It seems that it is indeed very precious, and he does not know what its fruit looks like, which makes him very curious. Anyway, after Shan Yu came back, he had dinner and slept beautifully.

On the second day, Shan Yu didn't rush to visit the energy tree, but went to the primordial plane first, and he was shocked when he entered. Because the plants here are all too big!! Is this really the primordial plane? Isn't it some giant plane?

Maybe the plants in ancient times were really big, but looking at these trees that were much taller than him, he also saw huge radishes, cabbage and other vegetables, in addition to these common vegetables and fruit trees, he also found some things that he had never seen before.

On a towering tree, there is a lot of fruit, the fruit looks white, I don't know what it is, I don't know what it is, I just clicked on the information to know, this tree is called the cotton ball tree, and the fruit is called the cotton ball cone, in winter, the cotton ball is very popular, because it can keep warm. Thinking about it, isn't this the same as the cotton flowers of the earth? In addition, there are some weeds that are planted, and although I don't know what they are, they must be useful.

He watched here for a while, then unceremoniously ordered the stealing vegetables, this time it didn't seem to go well, he only stole a cotton cone and a weed... But it's better than nothing.

And on my side, I was stolen a lot... Forget it, it's not easy for everyone.

Then he got a cotton cone seed and a seed called the blood coagulation grass, that weed, no, that blood coagulation grass seems to be a grass that can heal external injuries, the primordial plane often needs to go out hunting, so injuries are common, this blood coagulation grass is very powerful, not only can make the bleeding wound heal quickly, but also can regulate the old wound, but that's all.

But for ordinary people who were once on earth, it is still very useful, for people who will be technological... It's also possible, after all, although the people of the future have very advanced medical technology, the qi and blood still need to be nourished in the later stage after the wound is recovered, but with the blood coagulation grass, there is no need to be so troublesome. After taking a blood coagulation herb, not only will the wound heal, but the lost qi and blood will also be replenished quickly, which is great, no matter what, take it first, maybe you can use it later.

In addition, cotton cones seeds are very useful, and any cotton clothes, cotton quilts, cotton gloves can be made, but... He didn't know what reason to take it out now, after all, it's not always a good thing to expose too much, so let's let it go first. So this time the fruit and seeds were put in the warehouse, along with the ores.

patted the non-existent dust on his hands, and entered the Friends Plane Farm, the energy tree heard the movement and turned the branches and leaves to "look", and the branches and leaves on both sides bent up, as if they were inserted into the waist: "Hey boy, how long have you made Uncle Ben wait, Uncle Ben is bored to death!" Shan