124

☆ 124. Chapter 124

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

124 This engagement banquet is therefore a successful completion, and everyone is very face-saving and does not make trouble, of course, more people want to get involved with the Wen family, After all, in addition to the connections of the Wen family, there is another reason that the little female, don't look at the other party is very ordinary, they have seen it. That's Gu Si, who has things that others can't imagine, no matter how stupid they are, they can't offend, and they have to offer people.

"Xiaoyu, I'm sorry, I didn't expect this to happen today... Qiao Yiyi said unhappily that his good mood was not ruined, so that he was not in the mood to eat, hey.

"It's okay, it's not your fault in the first place, by the way, I packed a lot of food for you, take it back and eat it slowly. Shan Yu winked at him.

Qiao Yiyi was suddenly moved to tears: "Xiaoyu, you are so good!" "

Sir. Fu Xuan helped Yiqiu and walked over slowly, both of them with smiles on their faces, "Congratulations."

"Thank you. Then he looked at Yiqiu's stomach and said, "It's about to give birth, it's hard for you to make this trip."

"Sir's engagement banquet is so important, how could we not come? And I didn't expect to be able to eat such a pleasant melon, everyone will know your identity in the future, Look who dares to look at the bottom of the dog. Yiqiu said directly and bluntly, regardless of whether others heard it or not, he didn't care anyway.

And Fu Xuan also looked at Yiqiu with a doting face, and almost cheered him on.

Shan Yu was moved in his heart, it was because of such people who treated him sincerely that he would integrate into the world faster, and most importantly, he met the person he cared about the most in this life, which was enough.

When all the guests dispersed, Shan Yu and they could finally have a good rest, although he and Wen Renqian were already fiancés, but because they were underage, they still slept separately.

Wen Renqian looked at the departing figure with a regretful face, how much I hope Xiaoyu will grow up soon...

Because of this engagement banquet, soon, Gu Si's true identity was also known by more people.

Originally, some people thought that Gu Si should be a very powerful old man, some people thought that he was a genius young male, and of course some people thought that it should be a female, until this exposure.

"Oh my God, is that really the god Gusi I worship? It's such a small w, it looks so good and cute~" Someone on the star network uploaded the photos of Gu Si Zhenren, and everyone rushed in to admire it, and someone shouted in an instant.

"WOC, I originally thought that a powerful character like this should be very old, right, why is it so young?! Looks like he's underage, right? Are you sure it's Guth himself? "

Upstairs, have you forgotten that Gu Si has participated in the mecha competition, which is a juvenile division, so Gusi must be a minor, but isn't the general mecha competition only for men?" The god of Gusi doesn't look like a man no matter how you look at it... "

No, Master Guth is a master mecha maker? I bought the cold weapon that came out of him, and I really sharpened the iron like clay, it was terrifying!

"No, no, Master Gu Si is the maker of the Pregnancy Pill and all kinds of pills, you can't even think of those things!