53

☆ 53. Chapter 53

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

53 After receiving Yiqiu's thanks and interstellar coin transfer, Shan Yu also received an invitation from the other party, It seems to be an invitation to a well-known auction on the Star Network, although I don't know what it does, but Shan Yu feels that it is not bad to go and see Changchang, so he naturally accepts it.

At this time, he was in the classroom, and it was time to break after a while, Qiao Yiyi let out a big breath, and then pulled Shan Yu and walked out: "Oh, my head is big when I listen, let's go out and breathe some fresh air, I'm almost suffocated, Nerry, can't you go?"

Nerry was digging his head around the light screen, and said without raising his head: "I'm still helping you sort out the information, you can go play by yourself."

"It's worthy of being my little angel, Nerry is awesome haha. After speaking, he took Shan Yu and left.

Shan Yu said helplessly: "It's good that you have such a good partner, otherwise what would you do."

"It's okay, I'm so smart I've remembered it for a long time. Qiao said confidently.

It's just that the two of them didn't go far out of the classroom when they were stopped by a few boys, and their expressions were a little unkind.

"Which is single? One of the leading boys raised his chin and glanced at the two of them, there was some impatience in his eyes, these boys looked not very tall, and their faces were not so tough, they should be females, but Shan Yu didn't know why they were looking for him.

"I am. Shan Yu stepped forward and said with a smile, "I don't know what you are looking for me?"

"Is that you? The man frowned, "Heh, why do I say it's so familiar, aren't you the one who signed up before?" If you don't have the mental power, you can't enter the mecha manufacturing department, and you will be transferred to the scrap wood of the maintenance department. After

the man finished speaking, he remembered it, no wonder he felt that this boy was a little familiar, he was mocking himself when he signed up, and then he was choked by Wen Renlian.

didn't expect the other party to come to him again for trouble, Shan Yu didn't know what to say, after all, the two didn't know each other, and he didn't know where he offended the other party, so he had to wait and see.

Weide glanced at Shan Yu with disdain, he didn't understand why such an excellent Wenren senior would choose such a person to socialize? Obviously a waste with low mental power, when he signed up, he still wanted to go to the mecha manufacturing department like a fool, and he simply laughed off other people's big teeth, how can such an ignorant person be worthy of Wen Renqian?

"Hey, what do you want to do? Qiao Yiyi had been pressed by Shan Yu before, but now when he saw the other party's disdainful look, he was angry, and hurriedly stopped in front of Shan Yu and confronted the person opposite.

Vader waved his hand and said, "Go aside, it's none of your business here, if you don't want to be implicated, get out of here."

"Why should I go, if I want to go, you will go." Qiao Yiyi was very dissatisfied with this person's unceremonious behavior, standing in the middle with his chin raised crossed, trying to make an imposing appearance, but because his baby face was too obvious, he couldn't see it at all.

"You! Vader's eyes widened, and he felt very unbelievable that this civilian, who was not very good at first looking at his birth, dared to yell at him, "I am the most favored youngest son of the head of the Fu family, what are you?"