134

☆ 134. Chapter 134: The side story is noisy

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 134:

"Captain, we're here. A handsome young man stepped down from the spaceship, he breathed the strange and familiar air on the ground, and looked at this strange and familiar planet with a sigh.

"I'm back, Chasestar. "This young man is in Yalina's uncle Inlan, since that serious injury, he has been recuperating for a long time, and he can't wait to come back after finally recovering, although the person is no longer there, he still wants to come back to see it.

After looking at it for a while, Yin Lan said to the people who followed her, "You have been moving freely for the past few days. "

Okay captain. Several people left happily.

As he walked down the street, he would stop for a long time to see the occasional passer-by, the flying machines flying in mid-air, and the light-sensitive buildings and shops.

"Lan, don't marry Dimon, I'll give you happiness. The vague figure seemed to be still murmuring beside him.

"Fool ... Yin Lan silently raised her head and waved away the wetness in her eyes, everything can't be repeated, but the living should always make them pay a little price, right?

Since Dimon's death, the nobles of Chasestar have been a little nervous, but they were quickly suppressed by Dimon's eldest son, the crown prince, The crown prince has been stationed on a certain mineral planet under the royal family, where there are star beasts all year round, and the crown prince who has participated in large and small battles can be said to be very brave and good at fighting, as soon as the crown prince comes out, everyone can't help but think about it.

Dumont had only three children in his life, but none of them were the same life, so the relationship between the three siblings was very weak, and the crown prince soon succeeded to the throne as the new emperor after sitting in the palace.

And the second prince didn't want to stay in such an indifferent palace for a long time, so he left the palace after the eldest prince succeeded to the throne and completely disappeared.

As for the princess Yalina, it can be regarded as a very embarrassing existence now, because she is unmarried and pregnant, many people have a bad opinion of her, and the new emperor thinks that she affects the image of the royal family, so he directly agreed to let her marry the Mu family and never enter the palace.

When Yalina learned the bad news, she was stunned.

"Mother, why did the eldest brother do this to me? Mother, save me! Finally, when her mother came, Yalina's tears flowed instantly.

Today's Yalina seems to have changed, her belly is bigger, and her face is slightly puffy, which is completely different from her original bright and radiant appearance. Mu Ran felt bored since she saw her like this, and soon lost interest, and only because of her grandfather's instructions that she endured being with her, heh, as long as she gave birth to the child, see how he treats her.

Yalina's mother was also very haggard at this time, her husband died, and she still had to look at the eyes of the eldest prince in the palace, which can be said to be very statusless. She was also powerless for her daughter's request, so she could only try her best to comfort her.

"Mother, I can't stand it anymore, I'm going to go crazy if I continue like this. "

My dear, my mother is still here, don't worry, the Mu family doesn't dare to bully you, you now have Mu Ran's child, so your mother can't help it, you can bear with it first, okay?"

"No, Mother, I'm going to die, I'm going to die! Yalina's eyes were full of madness.

"Don't be such a child, I will find a way, I will definitely think of a way. "

My dear sister and niece, long time no see. At that moment, there was an abrupt voice at the door, but the sound made them all frightened.

"You... Yalina's mother stood up and looked at the figure that was getting closer and closer, and her body trembled involuntarily.

"Why are you here?! Yalina screamed, completely lacking the calmness and calmness of the video conference with him before, and now she only felt that the other party was too much of an eyesore.

"Why can't I be here? Yin Lan asked with a smile.

Yinlan's smile was as terrifying as a demon for the mother and daughter, and Yalina screamed wildly: "Get out, you get me out!"

Yin Lan walked over slowly, the smile in his eyes was not up to the bottom of his eyes at all, he carefully admired the expressions of the mother and daughter, and said lightly: "What's the matter, good niece, I'm your uncle, don't you know me?" Uncle finally came to his hometown to meet his relatives, why are you so indifferent and ruthless?

"You go! You're here to see my jokes, go away! Yalina was held by her mother, but she was still struggling wildly.

"Cortana, be careful with the baby in your belly, don't make a fuss. Inland, why are you here?

"Why am I here? Yin Lan had sarcasm in her eyes, "You have been living too well so you forgot something?" Since you are too forgetful, sister, I will remind you, for the sake of Yalina who is still pregnant, I also embarrass you, don't worry, I have time to spend with you. "

You!

When the mother and daughter watched Yinlan's back disappear from their field of vision, they woke up from their uneasiness, Yalina grabbed her mother's hand and said, "Mother, he is here to take revenge on us, he will not let us go, what should we do?" "

Now there is no one in this royal family who can make decisions for them, unless they leave the palace, but such assumptions are delusional, this may be retribution...

It didn't take long for Mu Ran to have a grand wedding banquet with Yalina, after all, she was a princess, everyone would give the royal family and the Mu family a little face, and now the royal family is inherited by the eldest prince, the eldest prince's vein is powerful, and the Mu family has to be careful, so everyone has their own thoughts and send blessings.

Unfortunately, it was destined to be a noisy night.

"Mu Ran, get out. "

Oh, do you still think you're a noble princess? You have been nothing since your father died, and now I am your husband, and you have to listen to me. Mu Ran pestle just didn't leave in the room, "Don't be embarrassed, let me tell you, if you weren't pregnant, I wouldn't have bothered to be polite to you." "

You! You bastard! Yalina was so angry that her face turned red, maybe she would never have thought in her life, her life was destined to be bumpy, if she could do it all over again, would she still be such an arrogant princess?

A few months later, Yalina and Mu Ran quarreled constantly, and Mu Ran accidentally knocked the other party back and caused the fetus to be born prematurely, so he had a poor physique since he was a child, and he was an ordinary person without any mental power. The Mu family was very disappointed by this, but because Yalina had not allowed Mu Ran to touch her, there was nothing to do, and Mu Ran had no scruples and messed with flowers outside.

I don't know who revealed what, and soon the news that the young master of the Mu family had an illegitimate child outside became known, and the Mu family lost face, and they couldn't suppress it if they wanted to. What caught them off guard even more was that the eldest prince's vein developed rapidly, leaving the Mu family far behind, and by the time they turned around, it was too late.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related recommendations: [Tanmei] With your surname, call my name, [Tanmei] What about the good waste wood little celestial master, [Tanmei] Did the magic boy do a good deed every day? , [Tanmei] This teaching can't go on, [Tanmei] that gluttonous guy, [Tanmei] the only pet in another world , [Tanmei] my boyfriend always loses hair [the last days], How many steps does it take for Wild Daji to ascend to the top? [Entertainment industry]. 、 [Tanmei] My Girl (ABO) 、 [Tanmei] It's really just artificial sucking!

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top