49

☆ 49. Chapter 49

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

49 Shan Yu: What's wrong?

Yiqiu second back: Is it convenient for you to meet?

Shan Yu: This...

Yiqiu thought he was embarrassed, and then replied: Actually, it's okay not to meet, sir, I'm actually quite conflicted now, and I don't know what to say.

Shan Yu: Don't worry, if there's anything I can help with, just let me know.

Yiqiu: May I ask you... Are you a psychic powerhouse? It is said that only people with strong mental power can attach their spirits to objects, and it helps to regulate the body after a long period of contact, right?

Shan Yu thought in surprise, does the original spiritual power still have this effect? I hadn't heard of it before. But he doesn't have spiritual power, but he does have some spiritual power when he makes those embroideries, is it because of this relationship?

Shan Yu: Is there anything wrong with your body?

Yiqiu: Sir is really smart, it is indeed because of my own relationship that I will come to you to ask, I have not been cured for so many years, I don't know who to look for, as long as there is a glimmer of hope, I will not give up.

Shan Yu: Let's talk about it.

Yiqiu saw this, his eyes lit up, and he hurriedly replied: You don't know, I had entered the cave because of some accidents earlier, and I couldn't conceive a child because of the cold for a long time.

Single:???

Child?! Uh, by the way, he seems to be a female...

Yiqiu: It's a bit abrupt, but I'd like to ask you, and it's okay if you're not comfortable.

From Yiqiu's words, he still heard some apprehension and expectation, although he couldn't understand the pain of the female not being able to conceive a child, but he could still understand Yiqiu's feelings.

But... Do you really want to help? Will this expose more and more?

At this moment, he suddenly thought of the pregnancy fruit he had eaten before... Shan Yu has a complicated mood, and it's good if you can't conceive a child and eat a pregnancy fruit, so is it? . . No, he couldn't think about it, he felt that what he was thinking about was a little unusual, he was busy stopping this moment, and his brain was going to be chaotic when he thought about it.

After settling down, Shan Yu thought about it and replied to Yiqiu: You don't dare to be mentally powerful, you tell me about some of your physical conditions.

Yiqiu happily sent the information he had checked before to Shan Yu, since the master did not refuse, he said that he was still saved, it seems that he really found the right person, if he can really get his wish, then he owes Mr. more, and he must treat Mr. more wholeheartedly in the future.

Yiqiu: But sir, I still want the embroidery I ordered from you before.

Shan Yu looked at the information sent by Yiqiu, although he is not a doctor, but it has explained some of Yiqiu's physical conditions, his body has been extremely lacking in nutrients, and he has been frostbitten, although he has been conditioned, but the symptoms are not cured, but it is very easy for Shan Yu.

He had stolen some herbs that were good for conditioning the body in other planes, and as for pregnancy, one pregnancy fruit would be the solution, if not, just two.