35

☆ 35. Chapter 35: Three in one

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 35 The three-in-one waited until everyone had eaten and drunk enough and then separated from each other, Shan Yu returned to his place again, put all his things on the farm, and then left the place where he had lived for two months with pots, Shan Yu looked at this small house, sighed a little in

his heart, and finally left after a few more glances.

This time, Wen Renqian came to take orders alone, and looked at the other party's nostalgic appearance and comforted: "Don't worry, you can still come back to live when you are free." "

No, I've already quit here, after all, I can afford to live on my own, so let this place be given to those in need." "

Basin is very happy to follow the master, in the future he will be able to take care of his little master wholeheartedly, the little master has also upgraded it before, it can store more recipes, it also has a certain combat skills, can protect the little master.

Back in front of the dormitory building where he was about to live for five years, Wen Renqian left. Shan Yu opened the door with a basin, Wen Renlian quickly jumped out and pulled Shan Yu in. To be honest, it is actually a bit Xi to have a dormitory with the girls, but fortunately, everyone here has a separate room and bathroom, otherwise it will be embarrassing. Shan Yu never felt that he was a female, and he didn't know why everyone here thought he was, which made him speechless and distressed, but he had no choice but to let it go.

"Xiaolian, you don't call me for dinner, I'm so sad. Alina came out of the room, a little disgusted.

Wen Renlian rolled her eyelids and said, "Why should I call you."

"How can you say that I am also your sister-in-law, and we will have a long time to get along in the future, right? Alina said with a smile, as if she had forgotten what she had been rejected before.

Wen Renlian frowned, very unhappy with her difficulty, she quietly said to Shan Yu: "This guy is so annoying, let's ignore her in the future."

Although he said that, but the other party is a princess of a country, if you ignore it, there will be a number of rudeness, of course Shan Yu can't do this, he saw the three of them here, and couldn't help asking: "Why didn't you see that Beide classmate?"

Without a trace, Yalina touched her hair and said, "He's a little tired, so he's resting in the room." Okay, I'm going to go out for a while, you guys can play slowly. After saying that, he walked away proudly.

"Hmph, look at her like that. Wen Renlian said angrily, and then looked at Shan Yu with bright eyes, "Brother Xiaoyu, do you still have any new Hanfu?" I want to.

"Do you want to wear it for everyday or for formal occasions?" After all, Hanfu has wide sleeves, so it may be a little inconvenient to wear it at ordinary times.

Wen Renlian's eyes brightened: "All of them!" As long as it's Brother Xiaoyu, I want you to do it. Shan

Yu looked at her funny: "Just believe me like this, what if I don't look good?"

"How can it be, the clothes made by Brother Xiao Yu are the best-looking, there is no one.

"Okay, when this school opening is over, tomorrow I will attend the college's annual opening ceremony and welcome party, and remember to wear the college uniform."

"I know, then I'll wait.

"Okay, I won't forget you. "

It's still the best for Brother Xiaoyu~"