43

☆ 43. Chapter 43

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

43 "You ... Seeing this scene, Fu Jiaer's face was complicated, and he didn't dare to gossip, after all, he and Shan Yu hadn't reached the time to speak privately, so he had to stare at their hugging figures.

Shan Yu felt Fu Jiaer's gaze, and hurriedly retreated from Wen Renqian's embrace, his face flushed, and he was a little embarrassed.

Wen Renqian suddenly lost his temperature in his arms, and Wen Renqian felt a little lost in his heart, but he quickly adjusted his mood, and his eyes that were slightly red because of nervousness and fear returned to normal.

The battle with the big snake was only in a few minutes, but it was very long for Shan Yu, and his relationship with Wen Renqian seemed to be closer, which made him feel very good. So I had time to observe this dead snake, I didn't expect Wen Renqian to be so powerful, and it would not be difficult to kill this big snake. And this big snake seems to be doing well, it is big and fat, and it is a good ingredient.

"Brother Wenren, let's take this snake with us, there is enough food today. Shan Yu pointed to the big snake and said.

So the three of them brought back the big snake and the honey that had been thrown away by Wen Renqian.

Back to the place where she was resting, the others had almost all returned, and when Yalina found that Wen Renqian, who was supposed to stay where she was, was actually standing with Shan Yu, still carrying the loot in her hand, she felt a wave of jealousy in her heart.

But no one cares about her mood now, everyone exclaimed excitedly after discovering the things that Wen Renqian was carrying: "Oh my God, what a big snake, there is something to eat."

"What have you gained?" "I heard a thousand questions.

Gu Yun from the mecha department said: "We picked up some dry branches, but we didn't find a water source around, but we found a very thick leaf with water in it. As he spoke, he took a bunch of leaves out of the nanobox and piled them on the ground.

Those leaves were big and thick, like they carried something.

"This is the fruit of the syrup tree, I didn't expect the academy to plant a syrup tree! The fruit of the syrup tree is this leaf, which is very thirst-quenching, and it also has a fruity fragrance, which is very delicious, but it is too difficult to find. Fujiaer said excitedly, picked one up and broke it and tasted it, and his face was bubbling with happiness.

"It turned out to be water berries, I went, I didn't pay attention at first. Gu Yun said in surprise.

"Water berries are special fruits, and they are usually difficult to eat. "Someone said.

It seems that everyone has had a good harvest, and lunch has been settled. However, the people here look like the little masters in the family, and they don't know anything about cooking, so Shan Yu took the initiative to take over the work of cooking, and everyone cheered happily.

"But you can't just watch, you have to help together. "I heard a thousand people.

"Yes. Several people happily agreed.

Because there is no water, it is not very easy to deal with a snake, so everyone divides the labor and cuts a large snake into several sections, leaving one section for lunch, and putting away the rest. Shan Yu took out his kitchen utensils, first disposed of the internal organs of the big snake, put a piece of water berry into the pot to heat, put the snake meat in, and after a while, the dirty things floated up, and then Shan Yu poured out the unclean water.

Then he divides the snake meat into several sections, and you plan to make a simple barbecue, just pick some honey to use, and then burn some broth, perfect.

In the process of making food in Shan Yu, slowly, a fragrance that could not be ignored spread, and everyone involuntarily approached the direction of the fragrance, looking intoxicated.

"Oh my God, how can it smell so good? The

snake meat wrapped in a layer of honey was "sizzling" under the blazing fire, and the aroma of the barbecue was so strong that it could not be dissolved, and everyone's saliva was about to overflow.

Fu Jiaer leaned around Shan Yu and kept walking around: "Isn't it okay?" Swallowing saliva as he spoke, he couldn't stand the smell anymore, it was too fragrant. . .

"Don't worry, it's almost ready, the soup will be in a while. "I don't know if it's because of the water berries, this pot of broth is not like a general broth with a strong meat aroma, but a light fruit aroma mixed with meat aroma, such a combination does not feel incompatible at all, but the aroma is overflowing, people can't help but want to taste it.

Smelling this fragrance, everyone was in a commotion, until Shan Yu said that it was okay, and everyone rushed over to rob, but was stopped by Shan Yu, but carefully distributed the food.

One barbecue and a bowl of broth per person, the people who were assigned couldn't wait to eat it, although it was a little hot, but it was really delicious!!!! How can it be so fragrant!

When it came to Yalina, Shan Yu handed over the food to Wen Renqian to deal with, after all, he didn't want to put a hot face on the other party's cold ass.

"I don't need to! When Wen Renqian brought the food to Yalina, Yalina couldn't control it anymore, shook her head and walked away, she didn't want to eat the food made by Shan Yu at all, and she hated to see everyone revolving around him, obviously everyone should revolve around her, she is the center point of everyone.

Seeing that Yalina refused very simply, Wen Renqian was also very helpless: "If you don't eat, you won't be able to replenish your physical strength, and what happens at that time will easily hold everyone back."

Yalina turned her head, a trace of tears flashed in her eyes, she looked at the young man standing in front of her, obviously so close, but her heart was so far away, it made her very uncomfortable, but she couldn't break out, she had to endure until the annoying person got a lesson, so she gritted her teeth and said, "Okay, I know." "

After taking the barbecue and broth, although it tastes very fragrant, as a member of the royal family, she has never eaten anything delicious, and she disdains the food made by Shan Yu, but when she takes a bite, she is shocked, the combination of barbecue and honey can make the meat delicious like this? But then her heart sank, no matter how delicious the food was, she was not a cook! Can you compare with her?

However......

"Wow, Shan Yu is too good, the barbecue is delicious!! I never thought there was such a delicious thing, the broth is also very fragrant, I didn't expect that you can also add water berries to the broth... It's a pity that there are really few water berries.

"Shan Yu! I'm going to hug your thighs, you've conquered me completely... of the stomach.

"You get up, you've worked hard, haven't you?" Rest well, I'll do all the work, but can I have an extra meal later?

"Wow, you're too cunning, no, I want it too!" Looking

at the overly enthusiastic few people around Shan Yu, Yalina was even more angry, no matter how delicious the food was, she couldn't swallow it, shouldn't you keep revolving around me, right? Yalina hated to bite down on a piece of flesh and vented her inner emotions.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Tanmei] Camouflage Little Milk Dog Strategy Ice Beauty, [Tanmei] Paper Female Worm Opens a Store in the Wasteland, [Tanmei] Petite Little Husband, [Tanmei] That actor is too beautiful, [Tanmei] After running with the ball , he went to the baby with the cub 、 [Tanmei] Who's social fear is playing volleyball like this, [Tanmei] How to break the love strategy and BE [holo], [Tanmei] I raised this villain! [Wear it quickly]. , [Tanmei] social fear has become the pet of the Qing palace by relying on emojis, and [Tanmei] The eldest brother of Qing is difficult to do

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top