Chapter 6

Dedicated to Arster04

~^°^~

A dirty-blonde boy, who was no older than 5 years stood next to the wooden bookshelf. He reached for a book with a black leather cover.

He stood on his tippy toes even stretching out his hand and whole body, desperately trying to reach the book.

A rough hand, with scars, took hold of the book the boy desired before he could. The boy turned to the man, a tall masculine man, with a tanned skin tone, hazel eyes and dirty-blonde hair. A huge scar ran from his right eye, across his nose bridge, to his left cheek.

The youngster then turned to face the man, a clear expression of dissatisfaction on his face. He pouted and then proceeded to fold his hands and look sideways in anger.

This only earned him a chuckle from the man.

"Don't give me attitude Aries, you should be asleep by now,"

The kid simply remained unmoved, earning yet another chuckle from his father.

" Okay, you win."

Aries immediately perked up and his frown changed to a grin, his emerald-green eyes lit in pure joy and passion. He had won against his father. He rushed to his bed waiting for his father to come read to him.

A lady with blonde hair and emerald-green eyes suddenly walked into the room. She got a kiss from the man as a greeting.

"I thought my little human was supposed to be asleep," Aries' mother said folding her hands and looking at her husband with an amused look.

" C'mon love, you know how I can't resist his charms, " He said with a nervous smile.

She still looked unmoved.

He then turned to look at Aries and his smile dropped, his facial expression turning sour.

" Besides, this is better than him turning to a killer in the war. That's the last thing I want... For my only child to see all the horrors of war..."

She remained speechless her expression turning dull. She watched him walk towards Aries a joyful smile on his face.

" You ready? "He asked

" Yeah I am, "Aries said his eyes sparkling farther.

" Hey wait for me, you can't start a story without mummy, "

She then walked towards them and joined the two on the bed.

" Hem...," he cleared his throat before beginning.

"This is a short story by Lunr, an author in the early twenty-first century. When the world was young, the world was void of impurities due to one Goddess, Feal who created a balance keeping the two sides of good and evil from mixing.

The Goddess was notorious for her lack of feminine behavior. She strongly resembled one of the opposite gender. Mostly she would bed female nymphs and humans, even fellow Goddesses and occasionally some males whom she found attractive. She had a great role in keeping order so the other Gods didn't mind.