Chapter 13

Dedicated to carlyqueen123

~^°^~

Damon was lost in thought, completely forgetting his surroundings. He couldn't believe it had been nearly 10 years since he entered this world since he died. His 15th birthday was coming up and that meant he'd have to face his family for the first time in nearly five years.

Not much happened in the last couple of years. He had built up his reputation in the guild as the youngest and strongest assassin. Although the alias Aries was famous in the guild, it was only Trian and his assistant (he never bothered to catch his name) who had seen his face. He had been working solo, including Mal, and he preferred it that way.

Trian had declared himself Aries' guardian, much to Aries' disapproval and annoyance. He was sure the madman simply had nothing better to do than to amuse himself with Aries' annoyance. How annoying he was at times.

"MOVE YOU FILTHY SLAVE!" he heard a thundering voice break his trance. He looked over at the green-eyed man with messy Brown hair and felt like scoffing, a mere slave auctioneer working on behalf of greedy nobles thought he was any better than a slave. How pitiful.

The man shoved him roughly towards the stage and Damon almost burst out in anger when he felt his rough hands touch him through the thin fabric. The clothes he wore were of poor quality, the material thin and felt no different from being naked.

The cold air hit him instantly, even if they were indoors, as he was shoved to the middle of the stage as a display. He was on the stage in front of a room with dark black walls, which just looked like a nice invitation for his 'friends', with the buyers seated on velvet chairs. They all eyed him analytically and he hated it.

Are they going to treat this as a way to entertain themselves? Assholes!

He kept his head down, trying to look as vulnerable as he could. His shirt was so thin, anyone could easily see his chest and stomach through it, this was the auctioneer's description of ' enticing the customer '. Aries wanted to scoop his eyes out of their sockets. Then that same annoying scratchy voice of the auctioneer rang through the air.

"Right here we have a beautiful young boy, alluring blue eyes akin to the summer sky, nice complementing blonde hair and fair skin, such a rare beauty really. If you look closely, he has a feminine touch to his appearance. By far the most beautiful offer we have for the night," Aries heard him say enthusiastically and he instantly felt the bile in his stomach rise. Lustful and devious eyes were glued on him from the crowd of people in various masks.

How disgusting.

He felt like killing them all and frankly, he would have if it wasn't for the direct orders he was given against it. Trian had seen this coming a mile away. Aries was disgusted by such people, no, in fact, he hated them. With that one thought, his shadow magic activated and his shadow creatures slowly started slipping through him, making sure to remain unnoticed and keep to the wall.

"Okay okay!" The man clapped his hands together, "Now that you've gotten a good look and have decided to get him as your toy, let's begin the bid at 1 million silver. "

" 5 million silver, " a young man in a crow mask in the crowd spoke out first.

"30 million silver," a classy lady, who looked like she was in her forties spoke out, eyeing Aries lustfully.

He felt a chill go down his spine out of pure anger.

"100 million silver," another old man voiced.

"500 million silver," the man from before said.