Chapter 15

Dedicated to Matteo_AST

~^°^~

Come the day of the arising page, I shall rid of you as the pest you've proven yourself to be. ~C.J.

Damon was slightly taken aback. He didn't see any reason for someone to have anything against him unless he killed someone close to them and they miraculously found out his identity. Other than that there really was nothing about him to make someone want to make him their enemy. He wasn't interested in his father's position nor did he have any standing in the noble society. His debut would happen on his birthday and even after that, he would still be seen as a nobody.

'Don't worry just sign these adoption papers and you'll be the luckiest kid in the world ' Trian's voice rang in his mind, that stupid grin on his face.

Not happening.

The possibilities of someone from his world being reincarnated into this one were not exactly nil. But how would this person even know that he was also reincarnated? Was there a change in any major events he had caused? He couldn't even remember half the plot!

"Whatever," he simply mouthed then engulfed the piece of paper and the envelope it came in with his shadow power. He'd deal with it later. He had something else to take care of.

He put away the blueprint he was studying earlier and instead took out a thick one-thousand-paged textbook titled 'Alchemy of the Elixir of Seithin, Volume XX'. He had decided to take medical alchemy as a major in the academy. He didn't see the harm in rereading the thirty volumes that he could access for the upcoming entrance exam. There were more books in the library of the Academy. The library was one of the biggest in the Empire, the only other which could compare was that of the royal family. He would still have to take classes on the History of The Direal continent and control magic. Psyvian took in people with strong magical powers, noble or commoners. But as you may have guessed, nobles don't exactly take commoners lightly, so being strong or prosperous as a commoner would lead to one being a walking target. He on the other hand in the eyes of the nobles was no better than a commoner.

Didn't being the last known descendant of The great Celenin house account for anything? Hey, at least he could go to a temple if things got too bad for him and make his celestial blood be of good use to his survival. Being a priest wouldn't be that bad. But he wasn't exactly sure a temple was the best place for a shadow user considering the famous misconception of its connection to the God of darkness. Really bad stereotype considering the God they served was one of night.

He looked out at the garden. It was almost winter and the trees were shedding their leaves. The leaves different shades of orange, red, brown, and yellow. The wind was picking up, making it seem like the beautiful leaves were having a fiery dance. His breath suddenly hitched and he felt his heartbeat pick up.

A radiant flower against the Autumn scene staring directly at him, with that sweet smile and softened eyes. At that moment the violet-blue eyes and molten golden eyes were locked together with the wind picking up, making the Autumn scene appear more serene.

~°~

Lucan suddenly spoke up while Lucas was still writing his letter, "How do you know he'll read it." Lucas paused and then looked up. His brows furrowed and his grip on the quill tightened.

"What do you propose?" Lucas asked and Lucan grinned brightly.

"I regret asking," Lucas sighed making Lucan laugh.