Episode 33

Jaipur

​​​​​​​India

"Breaking news, the most eligible bachelor is a bachelor no more."

........

"Who has shattered the dreams of millions of women?"

........

"Rumours say our hot prince or rather hot king has tied knots with a bengali. Yes you heard it right. The coronation has begun and surprisingly enough, the conservative rajput community has welcomed the new change. Abhinav Rathore's grand wedding is just around the corner and our hunch says, it has something to do with Rao family. But for now, our goal is to get glimpse of the lovely or sadist man who has snatched the sexiest bachelor all to himself. We are outside for live coverage since the ceremony is intimate and secure. Stay tuned with us. We will be getting the first glimpse and of course, first words tonight itself."

.......

"Such a controversial decision just after Sanjay Rathore's sentence. Could it be a sign at father-son's feud?"

.......

Bhavani sighed and switched off the phone. He could not believe how media was ready to tear him to pieces. Most women were cursing him aloud for stealing their dream. He huffed in annoyance.

Rudra was his husband. His man. His reality. Not theirs. They shouldn't be fantasizing and crying over a married man from now onwards.

The mentioned controversy, in ivory bandhgala and the royal red turban symbolizing his absolute status, turned around and stared at him. The way his intense gaze was piercing through his simple scarlet kurta pajama and cream jacket under jor, was so possessive, he could feel the man signing his name over him. He looked into his eyes, almost scolding and reminding him of their surroundings before reluctantly, his husband resumed to accepting genuine best wishes from their acquaintances.

They were yet to consummate and people were wondering who would be their heir. A hundred queries had overwhelmed him an hour ago just after entering matrimony. The aristocracy was more interested in knowing about future heir. They believed and he quoted, what's done can't be undone.

After he greeted them, the conversations were like,

Will you be adopting then?

Considering our fine genes, you both should opt for surrogacy. The need to preserve rajputana valour should be priority.

To avoid further feud, my suggestion would be to pass the crown to oldest Rathore in next generation.

And countess more...

He sighed again and impatiently tapped his shoe on the lively grass. It was spring season, a new cycle of fertility and love.

The media was swarming at the grand entrance, the gate outside, as their flashes pervaded early night air, since everyone assumed they would be leaving country for their honeymoon, a partial truth. They would be leaving to Mussoorie tomorrow morning to (their) winter house to have some quality time alone a.k.a honeymoon, before the busy life would catch upto them.

Their magnificent golden themed wedding was labelled a small and intimate event. Thus he could only imagine what his brother in law would demand for himself.