Episode Bonus - Queen of the Night Time World

"This cup contains the Tea of Truth," says Zane, handing it to Cole. "This other one is for you."

Cole laughs. "Nothing like good old-fashioned detective work."

"Out of my way coppers!" shouts a prisoner, shaking off the guards and sprinting away. He knocks into Cole and the cups go flying.

"No!" Cole shouts sprinting to catch the mugs. Zane uses his ice power to freeze the escapee in place.

"Oh, that didn't go the way I pictured."

"I didn't even spill a drop!" Cole cheers.

I pat him on the back. "Are you ready?"

"Uh, of course!" He switches the cups in his hands and we head into the interrogation room.

"Who turned off the heat," the thug growls. Then he spots us. "Ninja. What do you three want?"

"Luke Cunningham," says Zane.

"Otherwise known as the Man in the White mask," says Cole.

"We would like some information regarding who you work for, Luke," I say, leaning on the metal table.

"Well, I'd like a pepperoni pizza and some chocolate ice cream, but it ain't gonna happen."

"We don't have that, but we do have a cup of hot tea that could warm you up," says Cole, sliding one of the mugs across the table.

"I ain't thirsty."

Cole takes a sip of his cup of tea, humming in delight. "It really warms me up. Sometimes a cup of hot tea just hits the spot."

"Like I said, I ain't talkin'."

"Drink it!"

"No!"

"Oh, don't you get it? If you don't drink the Tea of Truth we won't get answers!" The room falls silent as Cole's face turns white. "Oh . . ."

"You trying to trick me?"

"Cole," says Zane, "I think you drank the wrong cup."

"I see that now," Cole says through his teeth. "But in full disclosure, I'm trying my best to look like I didn't. Aw, it's not working, isn't it?"

"Ha! So you can't lie, huh?" Luke has a cunning grin plastered on his face. "Oh! You pee in the swimming pool?"

"Of course! Who doesn't?"

"Heh. Where you hiding the Princess?"

"Oh, the Destiny's Bounty in a cove on Hollow's Bluff," says Cole matter-of-factly. "But tomorrow we'll be moving to the Village of Stiix."

"You're giving away all our secrets!" I shout, slapping my hand over his mouth.

He shoves it away. "I can't lie!"

"What sort of power does the Green Ninja have?"

"It's some kind of Energy or green light that he shares with his sister. I dunno, like, all our Elemental powers rolled into one. Who can say?" Cole covers his own mouth this time. "Zane! Lily! Knock me out! Do something!"

Luke laughs maniacally. "Wait till the gang at Laughy's hears about this."

Excitement bubbles up in my chest. "Laughy's? You mean the karaoke club on the southside?"

The cackling stops. "Oh."

"Haha! Who's the sucker now?" says Cole. "Good thing I didn't tell him about my fear of singing." He slaps his hand over his mouth again. "Oh, guys, can we please get out of here!"