30|Reckless

*Chapter song included*

Emilia's POV

I poured my third shot from one of the bottles Jaz left before drinking it.

I'm going to be in so much trouble for the amount of money I spent today.

Both my father and Santo will be coming for me.

I was sitting on the floor of my bedroom drinking like one of those old, housewives in movies who just found out their husband cheated on them for the tenth time.

I held my head as I looked at the key to my Porche.

The front door slammed from downstairs and I prepared myself as I soon heard his heavy footsteps approach.

Soon enough he opened the door and his face was mixed with anger, frustration, and tiredness.

"Mind telling me whose car is parked outside?" he asked calmly.

I poured my drink and continued looking ahead of me. Maybe if I ignore him long enough, he'll let it go.

As I put the glass to my head, he took it and slammed it on the table.

"Emilia," he said sternly.

"I bought it," I calmly said and he lost his cool.

"What?" he shouted. "Do you even drive?"

I picked up the glass again before successfully having my shot. "I didn't use any of your money so it shouldn't matter to you."

"Emilia, that's not the point," he said. "You're spending recklessly. The guard told me you bought everything that you touched!"

I stood up to him angrily. "I guess I was just being the spoiled bitch that I am."

He scoffed. "Are you still mad about that? We both said things we didn't mean this morning."

"Yes, I'm still mad!" I shouted as the tears from earlier decided to return.

Why is this happening to me right now?

"Well, maybe I wasn't wrong. You keep giving me more reason to believe you are one!" he shouted. "The one thing I told you I didn't want is to be responsible for you but you keep putting me in situations where I need to!"

"I don't need you to be responsible for me!" I shouted back. "I can take care of myself so stop trying to confuse me by giving me the wrong ideas!"

"Wrong ideas? What the hell are you talking about, Emilia?" he asked as his rage grew. "You just spent more than what someone can make in three years in one day. You're reckless!"

My hands started shaking with rage like they did earlier.

He doesn't get it and it makes me angrier. I could strangle him to death because of how angry he is making me.