35|To Forevers

Emilia's POV

Emilia's POV

"Sweet ride," Tommaso said as I put my car keys in my bag.

"Thanks, I got lost like three times in this thing," I said as we all walked to the building.

"I didn't even know that you drove," Jaz said. "How did you even get this?"

I sighed as flashbacks of losing my mind because I liked Santo. "It's a long story. Just know that it involves Santo."

They all laughed.

"Speaking of Santo," Dante said. "Where is he?"

"He said he's closing a deal with one of the American investors. He should be here soon," I told them.

They all looked at each other.

"Do you guys think he's coming?" Gia asked.

"I bet five bucks he's not coming," Tommaso said.

"Emilia's here, he's coming," Dante said.

"You better pay me before we leave," Tommaso answered.

"Deal," Dante said before the pair walked into the building.

"Am I missing something?" I asked the girls and they both laughed.

"Have you seen your husband?" Gia asked. "That man hates social interactions at all costs."

"Not a good personality to have when you're the literal leader of a mafia and CEO of a company," Jaz joked.

"Once faked his death so that we didn't have a party at his house," Gia spoke.

"He what?" I shouted out of surprise and they both laughed.

"That's Santo," Jaz said. "I told you that he's a lot."

"Faking his death so that he won't host a party. Noted," I said as we walked into the building.

Dante wanted to take us all out for bowling. It was sudden but I agreed to come.

I've never done this before. I've seen people do it in shows but I've never been. In fact, I didn't even know there was a bowling arena in Italy.

As we entered, we were met with loud music, and the inside was darker than I expected.

Dante paid for us and we changed into our shoes. We went to our station before setting up.

"Pay up," Dante told Tommaso as he pointed behind us.

We all turned to see Santo heading our way. He was still in his work clothes and he looked tired.

I smiled as I ran and hugged him. "Santo!"

"Wow," he said as he hugged me back. "What is this for?"

"Thank you for coming," I told him and he kissed my forehead.