7

Start of holiday break

Getting up I walk to Leah's room crawling into her bed she growls as I wiggle into her making her spoon me "Go away".

"Shut up" I grunt going back to sleep.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO" Leah yells at me looking around seeing Becca sat on a fountain.

"I DON'T KNOW" I yell back.

"If you two are done yelling at each other we have company" Becca smugly.

"NO IM NOT DONE, I KNOW I WAS IN MY DAMN BED SLEEPING AFTER THIS LITTLE SHIT CRAWLED IN DEMANDING CUDDLES, SO WHY AM NOW OUTSIDE SOMEWHERE I DON'T KNOW WITH YOU DEMONIC BITCHES" Leah yells.

"Best guess is Bella somehow dragged you here with us unintentionally" Becca says.

"Send me back right now" Leah growls pointing at me.

"Oh shut up Leah you can dream about chasing your own ass later" I snark crossing my arms.

"I was chasing a damn cat you asshole I almost had the fucker till you yanked me here".

"My fucking bad a cat not your ass I didn't know this would happen, I just wanted cuddles
because it's cold with my psychotic best friend your stuck till we wake up".

"Bella I will fucking Wolf out on you and scare you awake if I have too".

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP" Becca yells shoving us apart "we have fucking company".

"Who" Leah growls clenching her fists.

Becca smirks motioning to Jane and Alec "You dragged me along to be a fifth wheel on your
twin dates" she growls.

Becca rolls her eyes moving to Alec hugging him "Just ignore them that's normal" she says
calmly.

"They are friends?" Jane asks glaring at Leah.

"Yes" Becca say chuckling.

"Shut up Becca send me home I don't trust this one not to do something weird" Leah grunts
pointing at me."Fuck you puppy" I snark stomping to Jane.

Leah growls shaking looking at me before storming off flipping us off.

I sigh shaking my head looking at Jane who glares at Leah "She's got a bad temper" I say shrugging.

Jane smirks pulling me closer to her "You've mentioned her before I remember you talking about some of your conversations".

I nod happily as Jane's eyes dart around our surroundings quickly seeing her look away from
me frowning I huff tugging her cloak.

"Stop that Jane" I say softly.
"Your friend is come" she says smugly.

"We are in fucking Italy" she says sitting on the fountain.

Leah smirks looking at me making me frown "Jane did Bella tell you about demanding to
play with my tits when she was seven?"

I groan rubbing my forehead "or when she came back she yanked my shirt up saying how sexy my stomach looks?"

"Leah I will fucking have you spayed at the vet" I hiss seeing Jane glare at me.

"Jane the first one I was a child that didn't understand why seeing you made me nervous and
she grew tits I was curious, the second she was ignoring me I decided to annoy her" I say
nervously.

"Oh and the fact that you're in bed being little spoon to me?" Leah says smirking.

"I needed best friend cuddles damn it it's fucking cold" I Defend stepping back from Jane seeing her glare harden.

"Jane she's just being petty it's a pack bond thing" seeing she's not relaxing I step back more
"Leah is a wolf shifter we have a pack bond" I say quickly.

Waking up suddenly I gasp glaring at the alarm clock ringing seeing Leah stretching I snarl
hitting her with a pillow "You fucking Made Jane mad".

Leah laughs yanking the pillow from me "Do not drag me with you into your dream dates".

"I didn't mean to asshole and now Jane is going to be crazy next time" hearing knocking on
the door I grunt getting up heading for the door.

Yanking the front door open I see Rosalie wearing sunglasses standing with Heidi "She
showed up and ripped the Cullens a new one then demanded I bring her here" Rosalie says shoving her way in."Please come in" I snark at Rosalie leaving the door open for Heidi.

Rosalie smirks sitting on the couch pulling her glasses off showing her eyes are red
"Someone has switched diets" I snark.

"Yes I have been told either I stick to animal blood or leave"

"I can't have anymore people living here I'm not even sure how I'm going to get Charlie to agree to Heidi since he doesn't know her and she's clearly older" I hiss.

"Aro has put me in the house next door" Heidi says sitting down.

"Leah get down here now we have company" I say calmly.

Hearing her stomping down the stairs I smirk "Careful or you will put your big ass feet threw
the stairs".

"Fuck off Bella" she grunts heading for the kitchen ignoring us.

"The grumpy thing in the kitchen is their pet her names Leah" Rosalie says smirking.

"Rose I will force human food down your fucking throat" Leah grunts coming in with a plate
of warmed up pizza.

Leah walks by sitting down in Charlie's chair "That's all the left over pizza" I hiss.

"Yes it is" she says smugly.

"So this is Heidi" she grunts looking her over then at Rosalie "The two so called most beautiful women in world".

I groan shaking my head "Not that impressive" she says smirking.

"Are you on your damn period or something?" I hiss.

"No" she says calmly.

"Why are you being such a bitch?" I demand.

Hearing Becca stomping down she glares at us "Both of you shut up before I chain you outside to a tree" she hisses slapping both our heads.

"Okay so I'm heading to Alaska for the holidays are you three coming?" Rosalie asks.

"Charlie said we can go with you we've already packed" Becca says sitting by her.

"Then let's go" she orders standing up.

"Do they even know we are coming?" I ask frowning.

"Yes I made the call with Leah to make sure Alice stayed out of my business" Rosalie says
calmly.

Nodding I stand up going to grab my bag with Becca and Leah coming down Rosalie smirks
waving us to her car.

"You three get in back and Heidi can ride passenger your parents already know and will catch
up" Rosalie orders opening the trunk.

Putting our stuff in we load up as she starts the car "Buckle up" before we can move she takes
off speeding.

I laugh being pressed into the seat "This is fucking awesome" I cheer.

"It's like riding a roller coaster" Becca says laughing while Leah smirks.