25

I sigh hearing the phone Jane and I carry ringing before answering it.

"Bella where the hell have you been and why has no one called?" Victoria demands.

"Hi mom we been in the Amazon covens territory phones died and it was so fun, they helped us make leathers and painted us like them Gianna is their mate and stayed behind with them" I say happily.

"Bella picked on Maria" Jane adds on smirking at me when I glare at her.

"You did what Bella? Why the fuck would you mess with her? Are you trying to get killed?" She demands raising her voice.

"In my defense she targeted me first I threw her and promised to come back and play with her later, you told me I have to keep my word when I promise something or make a deal or threat but she's my kinda friend now" I say giggling happily.

"That's it your father and I are coming to keep an eye on you"

"I met who gave me dream walking, she's promised to teach me how to use it without sleeping" I say ignoring her last comment.

"Isabella" she warns.

"Mom, Tanya is watching us just fine I promise and I had Jane with me in case Maria decided to fight" I whine.

"Tell her how you begged me to change a girl we found" Jane says calmly.

"Damn it Bella why is it when your let out of sight you get involved in dangerous shit your as bad as James"

"I'll take that as a compliment" I snark glaring at Jane.

I sigh listen to her rant bitching about me out for doing stupid stuff "Now are you going to tell me where or is your dad tracking you".

"Bring Rose" I snark hanging up on her.

"Your mom is going to be pissed" Jane says calmly.

I shrug looking around "Not my fault" I mumble glancing at Ruth who frowns "When were you turned? I ask frowning.

"1888" she says calmly.

I frown more picking up a very faint accent that humans would miss completely I smirk crossing my arms.

"1888 with a British accent"

Seeing her eyes narrow at me I lean forward looking over her clothes "Ruthie where you a strumpet?" I coo.

She huffs flipping me off "why do you know that word?

"Would you prefer Slag, Slapper, Hedge-creeper, Wagtail, Tart, wench?" I ask tilting my head.

"Why do you know all those?" She asks looking shocked.

"Insults are a hobby" I answer shrugging.

Hearing Jane groan I look back at her seeing her shake her head looking tired "Would you stop insulting the person who is supposed to teach you how to use her gift?"

"Hey I don't have a problem with her previous profession she did what she needed to survive" I answer shrugging.

Grabbing Jane's hand I hug Ruth's arms walking back to the group "What was it like then?"

"Dirty and depressing" Ruth answers.

"Entertaining with plenty of food" Jane answers with her.

"Your a sadistic shit" Ruth says looking at her.

Jane smirks nodding "I am" she says proudly.