Chapter Six

Hunny's POV

'What a bitch! Are you serious!?' I was sitting beside the side door and eating my lunch. 'Augh! I wish she would just fucking suffer and die in a hole! I was the one talking to Vien! Not her!'

I'll admit it, I'm in love with Vien. Ever since he moved into the neighborhood. I don't know why though. He's totally not my type but for some reason I really want to be with him.....and hold hands with him..... and..... share my first kiss with him.

I can tell I'm on the right track! I have a chance! Slim but a chance. But Sylvia makes this operation a lot harder. How can I put this....she's WAY more attractive than me. Her voice is perfect, her makeup is perfect, for any guys, she's just too good to pass up. Heck her boobs are bigger than mine. That makes me a little insecure.

If Vien actually falls for her—no I refuse to think that way. Vien will be mine. (Not in a creepy stalker way.) As I was eating, Natallia and Rouché walked towards me.

"Hey babes." Natallia chokes up. "Have you seen Sylvia anywhere?"

"Yeah." I hold back tears but my voice doesn't quiver. "She's out there....with Vien." The girls' eyes opened wide and rushed out the door not even giving a thanks. I was debating whether or not to follow but I stayed.

Soon enough lunch time was over and I was feeling a lot better, until I saw Vien. I watched him amongst the crowd as we walked back to the classroom wondering what he and Sylvia did during lunch. He started to look around and then locked eyes with me.

I saw a smile creep up his lips and he waved. He then turned back around and kept walking. 'SINCE WHEN DID HE SMILE LIKE THAT!?' I can feel my face get hot so I cover it with my hands.

When we got to our class I see Vien in his seat. In every class we have, my assigned seat is always next to him. The teachers think that I could help him step out of his shell, but it hasn't been working for the past three years.

I take my seat and avoid looking at him. He breaks the silence and asks a question. "So you wanna finish that conversation after school? You can come to my place if you want." 'He's offering me to come over? Is he feeling alright?'

"Uh yeah." I stammered. As class begins I start to wonder why Vien suddenly wants to be friendly to me. 'This might be because of this morning. He saw me crying! That's so embarrassing!'

I glance over at Vien and notice something in the corner of his mouth. It was a hint of red you could barely see. 'What is that? Oh it's probably ink. Vien does like chewing his pens.'

Vien then notices me staring at him and glances. I shoot my eyes back at my paper. In the corner of my eye, I see him lick his lip in the place the mark was on.

'Why does he look so hot doing the simplest things?'

The rest of the day was okay until we went to P.E.. This was a battle that ended in a spectacular way. The couches didn't plan anything so they said that we would play dodgeball. Before, everyone hated to play dodgeball, but when Vien transferred, we all get pumped up.

You wouldn't think that Vien would like gym class, but he does. When they announced the activity, everyone cheered and chanted his name. "VIEN! VIEN! VIEN!" He closed his book and sat up. He then sighed and said, "What a pain."

We changed into our gym clothes and then the couches split us up into teams. I was lucky enough to be on Vien's. If you were on the opposite side of the room in a game of dodgeball, you suddenly turn from a fellow student into a target at a firearm range; Vien had the gun, and he never misses.