Chapter 13

Vien's POV

                               One month later

Hunny has been living with me for a month. I've noticed that we have been getting closer as the days went by. Let me give you a quick update on what happened in that month.

Kevin has been begging me to go to his dad's cafe, the Cutie Cafe, with him, but solely based on the name, I will never set foot in that building.

I also found out that he's a band kid. He joined the school's concert band and plays the oboe. Speaking of oboe, he has a new obsession. Her name is Marsha and she's the second, and only other, oboe player in the band. I've never met her, but Kevin talks about her a lot, so I can sort of get a depiction of her. He says he's not into her but by how much he mentions her, it tells me otherwise.

Hunny, as annoying as she is, is actually a fascinating person. We have so much in common that I've never noticed! She also asked me to teach her the electric guitar. We bought a nice, red Fender Stratocaster that she just fell in love with. I don't blame her, it is a beauty.

Also, as the days go by, Hunny's 'friends' seem to show their true colors to me. She keeps letting them bully her, yet she doesn't even know that they are doing so. It's starting to piss me off. The worst part is that she still thinks Sylvia, Natallia, and Rouché are still her friends. I can't get mad at her though. She just doesn't understand what their true intentions are.

As for me, I am perfectly fine. Our living situation is not ideal, but we're making it work. Although, I keep accidentally cuddling Hunny in my sleep. After a week of this happening, Hunny just stopped trying. So we just sort of wake up to each other's embrace every morning. It's also nice to wake up every morning, go downstairs, and have coffee that Hunny makes for me. I never thought I would have this much fun living with the annoying girl next door.

For some reason, I've been a little clingy to her. Like, for example, I hang around her in every class we have together, and get excited for the next upcoming classes I have with her. For partner work, I always ask her to be my partner, although I never work with anyone. Mrs. Daisy noticed it herself, too.

Maybe I'm just warming up to her. Anyway, as you can see, everything was going smoothly. And I say, was, for a reason.

One day, Hunny and I were in my room, working on Ghost Duet, when we heard a banging noise from the front door.

"Who could that be?" I ask, turning to Hunny. She shrugged her shoulders and got up from the bed to check on the noise as I followed. Suddenly, as I opened the door, a very energetic Kevin jumped into the house.

"Vien! What's up, my bro?" He shouts as he embraces me into a hug. He then sees Hunny. "Oh, hey, Hunny. I didn't know you were over here."

"Yeah, I sort of am living here for a while." Hunny replies.

Kevin's smile drops. "Wait, you never told me that you were staying with Vien. Look if you need a place to stay, then you're happy to stay at my place."

I then interrupt their conversation. "Kevin, what are you even doing here? More importantly— HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW WHERE I LIVE!?"

"Hey, hey! Calm down, V! I just asked Hunny and she said that I could come over any time!"

I turned to Hunny who was dragged into this. "YOU TOLD HIM WHERE I LIVE!?!?"

"ALL I SAID WAS THAT YOUR HOUSE IS NEXT DOOR TO MINE! IT WAS INEVITABLE THAT HE WOULD FIND OUT!" I took a long sigh. "Anyway," Hunny continued, "Vi-Vi has a point. What are you doing here Kat?"

Just Perfectजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें